Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the lake was like glass. started around 5:00pm went in at 7:00pm. by the channel. missed 3, that usually doesn't happen. one of those was right at the boat. i'm getting tired of cleaning fish.

·
Registered
280 Posts
hey miller! i havent been able to find the walleye yet, just big perch and tons of bass, can you give me some help on what to use, how your fishing and most important where???
i will be going out around 2 on saturday and staying out till just before dark, i need to do some wiring on my stern light.

last week i docked at metro beach by the launch around 9pm to sleep, put a rod out and sat and drank a few, saw a single "Tap" on my rod and in the process of reaching to get it, it flew out of the boat like a arrow! DAMN CARP!
i say carp because it makes me feel better then thinking i lost a walleye or something edible!! but wow, what a pull!
good thing it was my cheap $30 rod and reel combo!

if you or anyone could let me know, i still dont have a gps, so i would need kinda in depth directions from metro beach.
i tried by 25 last weekend around 2pm and never got a bite on crawler harness and perch rigs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well another steller day on the LSC. Ran over to Canada side trolled for Musky,or should i say went for a boat ride for about three and .5 hours,lake was like glass,as flat as the floor,not what you would want, hung it up went for walleye,could not even find a fish spent most of the day looking,not fishing ,just looking for fish. Water temps like 75,76,even saw77, i do beleive that would slow things down.as far as the boat ride went,trolled 17,16,15 FOW used Woodies,beleivers,$9 Bass, $9perch, yada yada yada. o well i guess you cant do good all the time
.O and the bugs where just crazy kinda like driving you insane crazy, but ya know i will be back out there this weekend its like a obsesion gots to do it, hard rips and sharp hooks.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey Millerman, How's it hanging? I pulled up at 7, were u sitting up by the buoys? I was just a little se of you then! And you didnt even say hi!!! Anyways. It was baby perch starting from 7 to until the sundown. And then, sh*t really hit the fan! I only got 3 eyes but boy, was it awesome!!! Thanks for suggestions mr. miller. Thanks to all of you guys i now have enough yummy walleye to last me a week
!!!

Colors. neon green, neon yellow and neon red spoon on a crawler harness with little red beads. 14-17 feetr of water, 0-1.5 miles away from the shipping channel in the american waters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts