good job dennis

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
nice job out there.

·
Registered
869 Posts
QUOTE(troller11 @ Aug 16 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fished with muskie addict, alex g, and my brother today we went 8 for 11 and 1 follow on a topwater. action was spread between tails and body baits. yellow seemed like the color of the day

Dennis,
Thanks again for the invite, had a great time, let's do it again soon. Still can't get that big one we lost out of my head.
You forgot to mention Alex G's bonus tooth he got from one of the others we lost. That was cool!

As far as that top water action in the wash, I'm a "BONAFIDE" witness to the action, still can't believe in 20 FOW going 4mph that those fish still manage to try and crush the top water bait.

Here is another picture of the doubles in the box.
View attachment 65545

CABO (Catch A Big One)
Bill

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(troller11 @ Aug 16 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fished with muskie addict, alex g, and my brother today we went 8 for 11 and 1 follow on a topwater. action was spread between tails and body baits. yellow seemed like the color of the day

HuuuUuuh???
Troller 11 and top water don't mix. What the?? Lol
Nice ones fellas

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
QUOTE(schram @ Aug 17 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(troller11 @ Aug 16 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fished with muskie addict, alex g, and my brother today we went 8 for 11 and 1 follow on a topwater. action was spread between tails and body baits. yellow seemed like the color of the day

HuuuUuuh???
Nice ones fellas

It's like he's Marlin fishing or something LOL Must be fun regardless. Try running all lines topwater one day and see how the action is LOL It could be your niche!! LOL Good work out there.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(schram @ Aug 17 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(troller11 @ Aug 16 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HuuuUuuh???
Nice ones fellas

we seen muskies jumping around us. the lure wasnt in the water but 2-3 minutes and all we seen was a open mouth explode on it. had another follow on it and i seen a boil when i was letting it back all in like 10 minutes then nothing else. but it was a awesome site seeing that lure get inhaled i dont know how she didnt get hooked.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Aug 17 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(schram @ Aug 17 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(troller11 @ Aug 16 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HuuuUuuh???
Nice ones fellas

It's like he's Marlin fishing or something LOL Must be fun regardless. Try running all lines topwater one day and see how the action is LOL It could be your niche!! LOL Good work out there.

nooooooooo! don't do that you'l be wasting your time. Gotta be SUPER quick getting to the rod

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(troller11 @ Aug 17 2009, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(schram @ Aug 17 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(troller11 @ Aug 16 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HuuuUuuh???
Nice ones fellas

we seen muskies jumping around us. the lure wasnt in the water but 2-3 minutes and all we seen was a open mouth explode on it. had another follow on it and i seen a boil when i was letting it back all in like 10 minutes then nothing else. but it was a awesome site seeing that lure get inhaled i dont know how she didnt get hooked.

You wouldn't beleive how many times this happens in the casting world. Had one take it clean under water and still managed to spit it. Usually if they roll on it or just eat it you have a hook up. It's the ballistic strikes that rarely hook up but the most fun to see

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.