Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
caught 2 walleye 24in/14in 4 keeper perch and a musky 42in

all fish was caught on harnesses gold / holographic

The muski wich i know is what everyone wants to here about was hooked on 20lb test 5ft from the boat by my buddy it was only out of the water for less than 2 minutes

Thanx to troller11 for showing me how to hold them the fish was released and after about 5 min of reviving it it swam away with no problems will post pics later of the eye's and the muski being revived when he emails them to me

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Aug 5 2009, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>went fishing by the shipping channel caught 2 walleye 24in/14in 4 keeper perch and a musky 42in

all fish was caught on harnesses gold / holographic

The muski wich i know is what everyone wants to here about was hooked on 20lb test 5ft from the boat by my buddy it was only out of the water for less than 2 minutes

Thanx to troller11 for showing me how to hold them the fish was released and after about 5 min of reviving it it swam away with no problems will post pics later of the eye's and the muski being revived when he emails them to me

nice job,dinner and a muskie

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tried posting the pic but i dont know how to put it on a url link to upload it

the pic is of me reviving it i didnt get on of it outta the water wanted to hurry up and get it back in since i dont have a live well

if i ever do decide to target muski i will have one and the proper c&r tools
but this one went back in the water with no no cuts what so ever

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.