Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can order one of the 13" Sea Ray emblems from the 80's early 90's? Ebay just has beat up ones and Colony Marine can't get them anymore...

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
QUOTE(Blu @ Aug 6 2009, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Does anyone know where I can order one of the 13" Sea Ray emblems from the 80's early 90's? Ebay just has beat up ones and Colony Marine can't get them anymore...

Thanks!

Earl the Pearl's

Next to West Marine (the pole barn) on South River Rd before you get to Jefferson

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
If you can't get them, let me know. I can make you some out of aluminum here at the shop. The 2 big ones would be easy to digitize, program and run. Will have to see the small one in person.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(PurpleHeart91 @ Aug 6 2009, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Blu @ Aug 6 2009, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Does anyone know where I can order one of the 13" Sea Ray emblems from the 80's early 90's? Ebay just has beat up ones and Colony Marine can't get them anymore...

Thanks!

Earl the Pearl's

Next to West Marine (the pole barn) on South River Rd before you get to Jefferson

I stopped by there on the way home from work. Unfortunately, he isn't open on Thursdays..

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
QUOTE(garry454 @ Aug 6 2009, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm gonna CNC mill some new ones out of alum. Should be much better quality. Give me about a week or so.

That would be very noble of you. I replaced the decals last year on mine for the newer plastics one's. I think they look great. Updates it good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.