Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I got out to the lake and was trolling for a couple hours on my own and all I was able to find was surface weeds after a while. I picked up troller11 and Myside and we set out for some more trolling. It did not take long and releases were popping. We ended up with a mixed bag of fish 9 for 10. 1 walleye and the rest was a mix of pike and muskies. 1 of the muskies was big. The live well got a work out today at one point we had 1 muskie 1 pike and 1 walleye in the tank at once. 2 Double headers for the day. Lots of fun thanks for coming out guys.

Wood Wood stain Hardwood Fish Seafood

Wood Wood stain Floor Natural material Building material

Water Smile Vertebrate Boat Fisherman

Water Smile Vertebrate Boat Fisherman

Attachments

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
That new revive tank is getting a work out. Great job, Alex. Were you on the Canadian side of the trench?

·
Registered
125 Posts
QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Sep 23 2009, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice job, american or canadian?

I know I do not post on here much and I'm sure my balls will busted about this BUT?????

Did you go 9 for 10 on Muskie or are you including the garbage fish too?

The true Muskie legends on LSC Bill Maertens, Tony Jaros, Charlie Brown, Jerry Felster, Chuck Smith, Tom Jeanette, Contender, Shelby Kristie, Passen Gas, Huntress, Yellow Belly, Impatient and many many more.

When they say 9 for 10; means they had 9 muskie on deck and lost one. We do not include the garbage fish in our fish count.

Sorry had to get this off my chest.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(Hooked-Up @ Sep 23 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Sep 23 2009, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice job, american or canadian?

I know I do not post on here much and I'm sure my balls will busted about this BUT?????

The true Muskie legends on LSC Bill Maertens, Tony Jaros, Charlie Brown, Jerry Felster, Chuck Smith, Tom Jeanette, Contender, Shelby Kristie, Passen Gas, Huntress and many many more.
When they say 9 for 10; means they had 9 muskie on deck and lost one. We do not include the garbage fish in our fish count.

Never heard of any of them. Are you saying any fish that's not a musky is garbage?

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(Hooked-Up @ Sep 23 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Sep 23 2009, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice job, american or canadian?

The true Muskie legends on LSC Bill Maertens, Tony Jaros, Charlie Brown, Jerry Felster, Chuck Smith, Tom Jeanette, Contender, Shelby Kristie, Passen Gas, Huntress, Yellow Belly, Impatient and many many more.

hey now Walleye isn't a junk fish!

·
Registered
125 Posts
QUOTE(Zib @ Sep 23 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Hooked-Up @ Sep 23 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Sep 23 2009, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice job, american or canadian?

The true Muskie legends on LSC Bill Maertens, Tony Jaros, Charlie Brown, Jerry Felster, Chuck Smith, Tom Jeanette, Contender, Shelby Kristie, Passen Gas, Huntress and many many more.

Never heard of any of them. Are you saying any fish that's not a musky is garbage?

When you are muskie fishing they are, when you go for marlin and you catch a grouper that's not included in your catch.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
If you read it right they went 9-10 trolling for a mix bag. Great report and awesome results. Don't forget the most famous LEGEND our own Muskie Bob Brunner Sr.

h2o

·
Registered
125 Posts
QUOTE(Zib @ Sep 23 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Hooked-Up @ Sep 23 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Sep 23 2009, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice job, american or canadian?

The most people I listed have been Members of MOMC from the start, and have won all the muskie derbys at least once or several times in their muskie careers.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
QUOTE(Hooked-Up @ Sep 23 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Zib @ Sep 23 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Hooked-Up @ Sep 23 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Sep 23 2009, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice job, american or canadian?

When you are muskie fishing they are, when you go for marlin and you catch a grouper that's not included in your catch.

Semantics. Drop it

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We were American side. It would have been nice if it was all muskies but I counted them all for the mix bag catch. All fish were taken going about 4mph The muskie count was 3 for 3.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts