Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
All the pleasure was mine Ed. Food was great, drinks were even better (Loved the watermellon one). It was like a liquid Jolly Rancher. I always love the projects you have for me, not because they are hard, but because you make it fun to do, and not to mention, it's the best place in the world that I have ever worked, and the conversation is nonstop, which makes the day fly by.

Oh yeah, got to say sorry about the sewer pipe Ed.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
I hope you snapped a quick picture and got her back in the water. Its a precious commodity. Someone can catch it next year and have the same fun you did. Musky's are not the only fun fish to catch in St. Clair!!!!

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
QUOTE(scienceguru @ Jul 19 2009, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope you snapped a quick picture and got her back in the water. Its a precious commodity. Someone can catch it next year and have the same fun you did. Musky's are not the only fun fish to catch in St. Clair!!!!

I had to move her back in forth in the water with her tail between my finger and my thumb till she splashed me in the face with a good bye but she lived another day at least!

Ed, not a problem at all. It was all in a superhero's day's work. I'll hook you up with some scuba gear the next time you gotta work in an enclosed space with Mike. Otta help with the sewage issues. Definitely gotta get Stacey out there for some hot tubbin.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
You know Jon, i am not sure if I like your hold on such a massive fish. You do realize that a thing called "Gravity" is crushing its organs against it's a$$hole, hereby making that precious comodity suffer and possibly die from trauma!!! Look I am not here to say what is right or wrong, just looking out for wealth of species in these lakes, and you should cradle such a giant, as to not injure her.

OK Really????
Thats a HOG!!!!

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
QUOTE(Shep @ Jul 20 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sweet guys!

Mike, I hope you didn't Grape Leaves or onions without me.

Eric it's no wonder we get along so well. You're always thinking with your stomach!

I brought over some venison and made fajitas. They were a pretty big hit for my first try. Nobody had room for the moose loin so it went home with Mike.

Grape leaves at the next party for sure.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Shep @ Jul 20 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope it wasn't dog blood.

Do you remember in processing in Korea? "If you see Kay on the menu, don't order it!" Because Kay in Korean is dog.

Actually it is called Kaygogi. Everytime I go in the Korean market I ask for it, and everyone in the store looks at me. First for asking for it, and then being able to speak their language to them, just blows their mind.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.