Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did I mention that I really really really like girls?
The reason for the 2 Teri headshots is cuz I'm not sure if all of the raftgirlz want their face on the net while wearing butt floss.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why we Michigan guys deal with snow and ice a good part of the year.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike, thanks a million for the Jager on Saturday.... I owe ya one!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Darn. I didn't get in any while assisting with the raft.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 26 2004, 03:26 PM)Darn. I didn't get in any while assisting with the raft.

Next time!!! It was good to see ya out there Snowbi!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(RaftguywithJager @ Jul 26 2004, 04:29 PM)Next time!!! It was good to see ya out there Snowbi!!!
Thanks. It was great to finally make it out there.

We had fun on spacelord's boat.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 26 2004, 03:42 PM)First pic second from the right......that girl is smoking! (there all hot) Who is she?
That was Julie. She's a friend of Courtney and Mark, who are friends of Ed and Teri, who's been shuttling me out to the Moot all summer. (The Jagerboat might actually run by next weekend) Anyway, this was her first weekend in the bay and judging by how much she liked it, I'd say she'll be out there a lot more.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Is she single?

Are you talking about the boat right next to Z-mans that had all the jagar on board? That was the boat I was on it's Waterloggs rig.....we made it a jagar bomb day.

I see in the other thread Miaphoto was holding out on us with some good chick pics from over the weekend....let see them posted Mike!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Dave like's girls.....

(As played to the sound of Elton John's Island Girl)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 26 2004, 03:57 PM)Is she single?

Are you talking about the boat right next to Z-mans that had all the jagar on board? That was the boat I was on it's Waterloggs rig.....we made it a jagar bomb day.

I see in the other thread Miaphoto was holding out on us with some good chick pics from over the weekend....let see them posted Mike!
She's single.

I was referring to my Chris Craft which is in the water at Blaz's. I haven't had it out yet this year. Hopefully it'll be ready by the weekend. They still have to put the port engine back in it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.