Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I remember XO talking to someone before he came over and said hi to me. I didn't realize it was a fellow LSCNer. I'm sure I'll get to meet you sooner or later. I'll be at jobbienooner2, maybe I'll see you there if your going.

· "Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,481 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 2 2003, 10:37 AM)XO talks to everyone.....
Hey Now,
At least I don't have 10,000 posts!!! Ha Ha!! And Yes,
Ian does work at Brown's on Sat nights.

XO

· Registered
8,195 Posts
DUDE! ian ROCKS! he's a friend of mine, and was surprised to see him there a couple of saturdays ago. i had no idea he worked at brown's. i'm really good friends with his brother and sister in law. here's ian the best bartender beside judy! loL!

Attachments

· Registered
14,436 Posts
Scott, obviously...I'll talk and listen to anybody!
I just don't talk as much as you

We should visit Ian this Saturday!!! Whoop up the place! I'm in! I have to say, he is the best hilo driver at our marina. Cool guy! We've had some drivers in the past where you cover your eyes when the boat is going up or down.....

· Registered
2,009 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Sep 2 2003, 11:01 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 2 2003, 10:37 AM) XO talks to everyone.....
Hey Now,
At least I don't have 10,000 posts!!! Ha Ha!! And Yes,
Ian does work at Brown's on Sat nights.

XO
Buddy you're name is said more than any other on channel 69 these days!!

It used to be Hammertime but I think you've got him beat now! It's gotten to the point that when we're out I can tell it's you before I even hear you say your name.

Keep up the good work though! My wife is even starting to enjoy listening to you on the VHF. Though it made us wonder why we weren't with you guys that day!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.