Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's going to be a busy weekend, and a busy summer. From past experience, we know that amounts to a busy LSCN forum.

To make things easier, please try to use your best forum etiquette. This means try to keep with the topic of the post you are in, and more importantly, if there is already a topic started about what you want to talk about, post your message in there. Don't start a new topic. This will make things so much easier! I realized this while looking for a post in one of the many CK Party threads. There are at least a half dozen of them.

I appreciate your efforts in helpsing me with this. It will make the LSCN forums that much better!

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
agreed and will do, capt!
the simpler the better (especially for this blonde! lol!)

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the support!

Remember that news articles are all now posted in the News Forum under Lake Discussion. I know it would be easier to put them in the boathouse, but the cool thing about having them in their own forum, is that
a) the daily headlines will show up in the LSCN Home Port
the news will all be archived in one location

JabberJawz and myself will try to keep the news forum updated, but if you find news articles that you would like to post, I'll open it up so that you can also do so.

Anybody can comment on the articles in the forum. JabberJawz will be keeping tabs on things in there.

If you have any ideas that you think would make things flow better, do let us know.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 27 2003, 12:49 PM)Yeah!! Snowmaker!

I always stay on topic.

Mods do have the power to MERGE topics.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I suggest a Snowmaker Forum, so he can post all the non-sense he wants and reply to as many of his own posts as many times as he wants without interfering with the rest of the Boathouse!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 29 2003, 03:52 PM)I suggest a Snowmaker Forum, so he can post all the non-sense he wants and reply to as many of his own posts as many times as he wants without interfering with the rest of the Boathouse!

Only if I can be Moderator.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 30 2003, 08:36 AM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 29 2003, 03:52 PM) I suggest a Snowmaker Forum, so he can post all the non-sense he wants and reply to as many of his own posts as many times as he wants without interfering with the rest of the Boathouse!

It wouldn't work with you as a moderator. You would delete your own post!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 30 2003, 08:36 AM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 29 2003, 03:52 PM) I suggest a Snowmaker Forum, so he can post all the non-sense he wants and reply to as many of his own posts as many times as he wants without interfering with the rest of the Boathouse!

A Little more groveling please

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Capt Mike, I am sorry if I stepped out of line tonight. I just had to do it. The devil made me do it (that would be Snowmaker)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts