Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost, MODS please move this if need be. Secondly, I apologize for missing the weather for all of you the past few weeks. Things have been tense at home and especially for me. I also figured with open water season coming to close, we are all waiting for the hard water season and reports to begin. Recently, there have been some significant changes in my life. On Wednesday evening around 2:00AM, I was rushed to the hospital after nearly collapsing from a severe anxiety attack. Tonight, I was once again rushed back to the ER with another massive and life-threatening attack. I was treated in both cases for severe clinical anxiety, as well as mild hypertension/high blood pressure. Before I go any further, I just wanted to say that yes, I am fine right now, and have been prescribed medication to help myself until I do my follow-ups next week. I just wanted to bring this all to your attention, as I am sure some of you have been questioning my recent lack of reports, and/or presence on the site. This community is pure and excellent, and so I will hope that you all understand. This has been a very rough week for my family, and even more so myself. As hard water season approaches, I will again begin covering the weather to get ready for the season, and hopefully by that time, I should be doing much much better. Thank you all for being strong and supportive with everything, and even more so for making LSCN such an amazing place. I'll keep everybody posted when needed on both my condition, as well as upcoming reports for hard water season soon. Take care everybody.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Dude! Don't worry about us. Take care of yourself man. We're here for support if you need it and we'll be looking forward to the weather again when you're up to it. In the meantime, take care and get yourself straight bro.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Take care of yourself,and family first, Jason. This place will survive. Hope everything works out quickly, for you.

·
Registered
731 Posts
GLAD TO HERE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER & HAVE THINGS UNDER CONTROL.

TAKE CARE - JACKIE

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Things may be cloudy for you now but the sun will shine again. The waves will subside and calm conditions will return to your life. Just say to yourself I'm glad to be part of all I see. As the wind settles down the storm will pass. Better weather is forecast for you brother. The weather will still be here for you to once again explain to us fisherman who rely on you. Protect your interest.

h2o

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Hey Jason,
Sorry to hear things have been rough for you and the family lately. Keep your chin up and weather the storm, things eventually get better. The weather and reports can start coming in again when things quiet down or plane out for you. Remember, if it don't kill ya, it'll make you stronger, so hang in there Bud.

Hope things get better by Christmas and you guys have a good holiday, if I don't talk to you before then. Things have been pretty busy on my end too, but when I get a few, I'll give you a shout.

Prop

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Good to hear that you're ok.

My aunt suffers from anxiety attacks. She's had them for the past 20 years & what helps her most is the "Medical" Mary Jane (seriously).

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Hope you take care of your self Jason and don't worry about the weather look forward to seeing your reports in the future bro. Hope you fell better.

·
3,236 Posts
I thought you were watching the storm chaser season finalle and reruns of it.
JK man take care and get well.

·
Registered
673 Posts
First and foremost, take care of yourself before you worry about keeping up with the weather reports. Your health is something that should never be taken for granted.

Get well soon,

Craves

·
Registered
38 Posts
Jason, sorry to hear you've been having such a hard time. Things will get better you just have to believe that and you'll make it through. I hope you get everything straightened out with your health.

Take care!

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Take care of yourself, Jason, we're good.

Glad to hear you're making progress. I've been through a similar sort of thing and it was actually mainly due to food allergies, of all things! Once I cut out the offending foods I did a quick 180 degree, and have felt indescribably better ever since. But there are countless ways to get ill. Hope you uncover the real cause so you can get really better and stay that way...

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you everybody for all the kind words, and for understanding. I'm very happy to say that in the last 4-7 days I've had much improvement towards my health, and should I continue to feel the way I have been lately for the next few days, I should be able to start back up on my tri-weekly weather reports once again. Hard water season is almost here, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to continue to do what I can in my favor to make sure I don't get as bad as I previously did 2 weeks ago in regards towards my health. It was really weird how it just came out of nowhere, then to spend a few days being rushed to the ER in less then a week, then 2-3 weeks later it's almost virtually gone like it never happened. Regardless, I am hoping to start back up on the weather either this coming weekend, or Monday of next week. I'll keep you all posted on what's going on though just in case. Thank you very much once again everybody for the support, and have a safe and very happy holiday everybody! Looking forward to seeing you all on the ice very soon!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts