Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are looking for a 27ft Sea Ray and also looking for a good marina to keep the boat at on the lake. We live in Royal Oak so for convenience it would have to be something between Mt. Clemens and Grosse Point. There appear to be a lot off the nautical mile but I have no idea which of them are any good.

Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. We are somewhat trying to figure our boating style out. We are looking for a middle of the road social marina. There are some nights we would like it quiet when we have the kids down with us and other nights we will want to tear it up a bit. I don't see us spending a ton of time in the marina though. We went to a place called the Shore Club and that seemed nice and small but there weren't any services there like gas, food or repairs. Not being familiar with the crime in St. Claire Shores is security a problem?

I've seen that you post on quite a few threads. I went to your website and will probably be giving you a call when survey time comes around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.