Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
We are at HCN (Harbor Club North) and can recommend it as great marina - especially if you have a family. It's pretty quiet at night, although there are some parties and organized functions that include all age groups throughout the season and off-season. There is a 3 story clubhouse which you can use (free) - First floor has a library, bathrooms/showers (which are always clean - a BIG plus), pool table, darts, etc. Second floor has a small workout room off of the main room, a full kitchen and plenty of room if you want to use it for a party. Third floor is mainly tables, etc. They have a couple gas barbecues located on the deck of the club house that you can use whenever. A nice pool - our kids (8 & 5) love it. Wells include power, water and cable TV, for an additional charge, they offer high speed internet access for laptops.

There are a few other LSCN members that we've met there that have their boats there as well.

It's only a few minutes south of Metro Beach, you have Beacon Cove next door for gas fillups, etc. (Although, Mac & Ray's is usually less expensive for gas, but then you have to go north past the Clinton river.)

If you like to do the gull island thing, it is a straight shot from HCN to the island.

We live in Sterling Heights, so we usually take either 15 or 16 out to Jefferson - it's between 15 & 16 on Jefferson. If you are in Royal Oak, it may be easier to take 696 to 94 and get off at the Metro Beach exit.

Anyhow, if you are interested in taking a look at it, give Penny a call at the office there. You can tell her PyrateJim in well 71 recommended that you talk to her.

Good Luck! (The wife likes Mac & Rays - for all the amenities - especially the floating docs, but it's double what the wells run at HCN).

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
QUOTE(lnewcom1 @ Feb 22 2004, 04:32 PM)My wife and I are looking for a 27ft Sea Ray ............

Thanks.
Forgot to add that for a good 270, take a look at this one:

1988 270 Sea Ray Sundancer

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Feb 25 2004, 12:26 PM)QUOTE(PyrateJim @ Feb 22 2004, 09:14 PM) We are at HCN (Harbor Club North) and can recommend it as great marina -
They wanted over $4000. for my boat. I'll stick with the $2300. at Beacon cove. 42' x 18' slip.
WOW, we pay $1900.00 for our 270 and our slip is over sized. When we upgrade to a 340, it will fit in the same slip and cost the same amount.

Whats Beacon Cove charging for a slip, say 32'X12' and a 37'x14' ? That covers both sizes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.