Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks so much Christine for donating to the yard sale for the animal rescues. I dont even know what is in all the boxes and bags yet but i just want to say thanks vedy vedy much!!! My car is packed

Your awesome girl
Thanks again. I'll keep updates on the exact time and date that this little event will take place.

Dookie

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 26 2004, 07:56 PM)I dont even know what is in all the boxes and bags yet
I'm scared.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 26 2004, 08:01 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 26 2004, 07:56 PM) I dont even know what is in all the boxes and bags yet
I'm scared.

As you should be!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah, 'grimace' is missing. he's purple and, uh, "hums". i'd like that one back if you encounter it in one of the boxes!
jk!!

my pleasure dookie!! the stuff is really good and somewhat new, and i just can't think of a better chairty to give to! anything for the critters! what weekend are you thinking of having the sale? give me some points on it and i'll fashion up a press release for ya!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 26 2004, 09:40 PM)yeah, 'grimace' is missing. he's purple and, uh, "hums". i'd like that one back if you encounter it in one of the boxes!
jk!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
where's that dang picture of "my dog" with it in his mouth?

did you get to go thru the stuff yet, dook?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tackled the bags and am about to unload the boxes from my car. I've been going through everything in my house for the past 2 weeks. I wish i wasn't so scared to go in the attic (spiders!) I'd have more storage space.

As it stands now I'm going to have the next and last sale here on Friday noon-7 & Saturday 9-4 unless it's hoppin I'll stay out later, this week.

I'm at 38128 Groesbeck but the stuff will be put out one house north of me at my aunt & uncles.

Anyone is welcome to stop by even if you just want to say hi, I'll introduce ya to my babies. I'm a little too broke to make up frozen drinks for everyone but i do have a blender if you're interested in using it

One thing i could use is something to hang clothes on if anyone can help with that. thanks

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i got lots of hangers... does anyon have poles she can put the clothes on? wheeeee! glad i could help, girl!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AwwwwwwwwwwwwwYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

I just found the cheerleader skirts. Oh i have a dirty mind

I could go on and on about this one but....well, ya know.

BTW- where the he!! is Grimace???????????

·
Registered
33 Posts
that secret dirty girl probably kept it. lol. as if i didn't know abotu grimace. hahah.
so she gave you clothes and didnt offer em to me? hmmmm. hahha... she has ok taste.
that's cool ck to give your stuff to charity. critters, right? i'm all for that! i have some stuff to give too. is that ok, dookie?

what if anyone else has anything to offer? how do we get it to you>

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
d, you suck.
dookie, rock on with the booty! (that means the stuff you got! ) make it work, honey! wheeeeeeee!

double d, you probably have grimace somewhere. you're hiding it. tramp. lol!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'll be here Friday & Saturday. If you wanna contribute, just stop by with what you have. PM me if you need my #

It is so easy to find my house. My driveway matches the north drive of the Clinton Twp PD. Im' on the east side of Groesbeck, first drive north of the side street Remick

I have that song...."supermodel work...you better work it girl" stuck in my head for some reason??????

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
shante shante shante!

i sent out that point sheet for you, too, but no promises on short notice.
i'll probably stop by for a bit tomorrow.

d, you still suck. lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts