Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
me and my buddie took a drive last week and found a stream that cant be 3 feet deep and or 10 yards wide well here are some pictures for you to injoy

Blue Food Fish Seafood Fin

Plant Smile Vertebrate Window Hat

Conger eel Scaled reptile Eel Fish Wood

Food Fish Seafood Staple food Fish products

Electric blue Fish Soil Terrestrial animal Pest

Tape measure Plant Fish Terrestrial plant Quill

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(soule @ Aug 22 2009, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>general location? baits, lures? or is this just to brag?

its a little stream that concets to the clinton river up in oakland
everything i caught was on live bait the pike where caught using crayfish and the walleye and cats where caught on a jighead and a worm

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I am very happy that you have found a honey hole. Here's my tip - quit posting about it! Spots like that you'd rather not anyone know even what county it is in let alone Metro Detroit area. Don't be surprised if others start looking for it or even find it. The internet is a wonderful thing but don't be upset if you suddenly see folks where you have never seen them before. Posting creek fishing spots is like posting your morel locations. Show pics if you want to and then tell them you found them in Alaska.

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
i know where it is i used to fish it with my buddies and bang walleye out of it dont push it or ill talk

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
since deer season is coming up i was wondering if anyone would give me there gps to the stand but please send pics of deer and scrape lines first ''
yes i did it again"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts