Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting here reading your posts from the winter... I am a new boater to LSC, for that matter, a new boater. Bought my sailboat late last season. Had a couple adventures on LSC in Sept and Oct. and have been waiting for spring since the last sail on Halloween. Hope to see you all on the water.

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Welcome !!

I got my sailboat last year as well. It was a bt late in the season so this summer will be the first time I will have it in. Hope to see you out there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That sailboat that is going thru the ice is Tim Sarnes. He lives across the River from me. I can remember him & his Dad crunching thru the ice one year on Christmas Eve singing cruising up the River. My last sail was on Jan 2nd 2004 in the fog. It looks like I am getting to go out this weekend. I won't know how far out I can get until I get out to the mouth of the Clinton River & see what out there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Went sailing yesterday. Only went close to Metro Beach & then back to the Clinton River. Boy isit nice to out there again. I will probably go back out today.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A little behind ya there Bart. Took the tarp off yesterday. Couldn't take it anymore. Starting my spring list of upgrades and maintenance. Shootin for April 1st to put her in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts