Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anybody wanting some TGIF fun in the late afternoon get a copy of REAL DETROIT. In it is $20 coupon for Friday only Mardi Gras party. No cover before 7 p.m. and a creole buffet starting at 4 p.m. Oh, and did I mention they have entertainment?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
um, with the girls on this site, WE have entertainmetn 24-7!
it's wetbar's bday party!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I think women can get in too.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Amelia @ Feb 27 2004, 01:17 AM)Isn't Tycoons a gentlemans club?
For the most part, yes. Women are welcome always at genlemen's clubs. The $20 coupon can be applied to food or drinks (if one didn't want the free creole buffet). I considered getting the limo to drive a group there, but not much interest in that thing I guess. I'm driving up about 3:00 if anyone wants to tag along--got room for three others.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
For not wanting a adult section on this website, this is the perfect post for it. Can 13 year olds get into Tycoons? Is Tycoons PG-13????

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(Amelia @ Feb 27 2004, 01:17 AM)Isn't Tycoons a gentlemans club?

Not a Gentlemens club..........It`s a Boobie Bar.......Pure and Simple

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 27 2004, 09:24 AM)For not wanting a adult section on this website, this is the perfect post for it. Can 13 year olds get into Tycoons? Is Tycoons PG-13????

smart arse

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 27 2004, 09:24 AM)For not wanting a adult section on this website, this is the perfect post for it. Can 13 year olds get into Tycoons? Is Tycoons PG-13????

Please don't take this so personal. If I remember correctly, I said this is an adult site already. I just won't pay (any web site) for totally uncensored material. Why don't you be my guest and let's make up. (Read C-Girls title to find the "totally uncensored" lingo)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Feb 27 2004, 09:49 AM)I'm not welcomed at Tycoons...they don't allow any dancing unless you are on stage!
Imagine that!

Guess they don't appreciate clothed entertainment!

Tell me you're joking. Do you know Moneyshot? If so, I'll come get the two of you and let's crash Tycoon's party. I got lots of beads left.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTEI'm not welcomed at Tycoons...they don't allow any dancing unless you are on stage! Imagine that!

My darlin that is why they have amateur night, so you can dress however you want!! Heck you don't even have to take your clothes off you can just get up there and shake your booty......Not sure how much $$ you'd make but I'm sure you might get a few bucks thrown at ya for the entertainment of it all w/o having to show any skin....cause you shor can dance!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Past expierience is that all gentlemen's clubs allow women in... Most of the dancers would rather dance for a female to get the mens attention for lap dances. They seem to make more money that way.

Also...there seems to be a difference between a simple "booby bar" and a gentelmens club...a little more upscale I believe.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Feb 27 2004, 11:26 AM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Feb 27 2004, 09:49 AM) I'm not welcomed at Tycoons...they don't allow any dancing unless you are on stage!
Imagine that!

Tell me you're joking. Do you know Moneyshot? If so, I'll come get the two of you and let's crash Tycoon's party. I got lots of beads left.
Why yes, know Moneyshot well! However, not interested in going! I'm sure she is not either!

Have fun!

P.s. Jewels...amature night? Hense the name amature...I'm no amature girl, you know that!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Feb 27 2004, 10:47 AM)QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Feb 27 2004, 11:26 AM) QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Feb 27 2004, 09:49 AM) I'm not welcomed at Tycoons...they don't allow any dancing unless you are on stage!
Imagine that!

Why yes, know Moneyshot well! However, not interested in going! I'm sure she is not either!

Have fun!

P.s. Jewels...amature night? Hense the name amature...I'm no amature girl, you know that!

Thank you. It's just a pre-party for me (those that go too, I'm sure). Lots and lots on the agenda for Friday, Feb. 27. Since I don't drink I can do all the driving I like. Everyone else, be careful, and have fun! See ya at the PJ Party.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Feb 27 2004, 10:23 AM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 27 2004, 09:24 AM) For not wanting a adult section on this website, this is the perfect post for it. Can 13 year olds get into Tycoons? Is Tycoons PG-13????

Please don't take this so personal. If I remember correctly, I said this is an adult site already. I just won't pay (any web site) for totally uncensored material. Why don't you be my guest and let's make up. (Read C-Girls title to find the "totally uncensored" lingo)
I guess your a little sensitive and can't take a joke....funny how everyone else got it

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 27 2004, 11:00 AM)QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Feb 27 2004, 10:23 AM) QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 27 2004, 09:24 AM) For not wanting a adult section on this website, this is the perfect post for it. Can 13 year olds get into Tycoons? Is Tycoons PG-13????

I guess your a little sensitive and can't take a joke....funny how everyone else got it

So that means you're coming with me? Cool. PM me so I can come get you. Now that's my kinda lady.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
NOPE! We don't go to Tycoons anymore. If and when we ever go, we go to Cheetahs on the Strip. Ed knows the owner and he treats us like royality!! He is awesome!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Feb 27 2004, 09:05 AM)I considered getting the limo to drive a group there, but not much interest in that thing I guess. I'm driving up about 3:00 if anyone wants to tag along--got room for three others.
Hey Phil I just found out I have tomorrow off. I was going to take it easy but now...............

3 is kinda early though, I work until 5ish.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts