Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Yes this fishing station is called VORTEX. It's so practical, everything is at arms length away. I think it is ahead of it's time. Come on mini lets patton this and retire. LOL I just made it in my garage in my spare time. Watching and listening to fisherman saying where's the pliers, where's the sissors, i spilled my drink. ect. ect. I can make these for anyone. Send me a e-mail for instructions. The features include fish finder, clock, timer, barometer, drink holder, numerous holders for pliers, sissors, ect. also it's a cooler on the top, Just put a ice pack in there and your food and lunch stays cold all day. The back is packed with many compartments. For the scale and what ever you need. All i have to do is grab my fishing station (vortex) and my basooka rod holder, thermos, and i'm off fishing..... Hope you all enjoy this idea that became reality......h2o P.S. you can e-mail me @ [email protected] ( now between 2-3 is a zero not a oh.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
lol sorry i made a mistake the e-mail address is [email protected] between 2 and 3 is a o not a 0

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Surprising lighter than it looks. 22lbs loaded. Easy to handle and doesn't tip over in the boat.. Under normal conditions. Very stable in the ship. It's just so convient. And really all you do is take it from the vehicle to the boat.. Makes fishing so organized. Madman you would love it.... h2o

·
Registered
927 Posts
its missing something......cant put my finger on it....i think it needs a coffee maker, put a coffee maker on it and you could make millions

madman himself

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Yeah, but can it clean and cook your catch???

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
22 pounds loaded? I carry that much on lead weight....lol

Nice idea, although I dont think it would fit my needs for a bass boat. My rowboat would be another story.

Mini

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
I use it with my flat bottom everything is right in front of me. I also use it on other boats come on mini lets manufacture these this is the proto-type. LOL

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
...that's pretty cool......call it the "Fred Sanford" Signature model.....LOL

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Hi ya H2o. Pretty nifty looking tackle box you have there. Looks like you can put everything but the kitchen sink in that treasure chest. What would one of those bad boys cost to have made for anyone. I imagine it would also have to do with the type of fish finder. Good luck in your endeavor.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Actually Czar just be creative and make one yourself. Customize it to your specifications. It's really easy to do just look at vortex for ideas. The side columns are just file folder holders. Murrary's auto has the compass,clock,and coffee mug holder. You don't have to have a depth finder. You probably have one on your boat. Just use a little common sense and before you know it your idea's will become reality. Just make sure before you mount anything that all lids remain functional. I mean you can open everything like it was designed. Have fun any questions please ask. Thanks for the interest. You can do it for alot less than you thing. h2o

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Hey czar thanks for the interest yours should be ready by may 27th.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
With all the views on the fishing station i created i hope I stir'd idea's so fisherman can put simple bracket's or holders to there tacklebox's to hold readily need tools for fishing like pliers, sissors,etc. I just hope someone benefited from this. I do say it is ahead of it's time and someday they'll have one all molded differently for a new generation of tackle box. (fishing station) Hope this helped someone. h2o (vortex the fishing station)

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Nitro it's there on the inside. How could i forget that....LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts