Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the July 3rd party is on a Wednesday (Just making sure I do my duty to remind you of this LSCN event)...and you have Thursday off, Boss Might be Shopping, the moon might fall outta the sky, they might declare the Forth cancelled. But you can get to it by car. It is not on an island. There is a strong possibility that you have been by this area. I'm sure someone can email you a map, better yet GPS coordinates, Oh but you don't have a GPS, I know there isn't a webcam there and you can't pose infront of the cam. But all the reason for you to go cause you can't sit at home and watch the events, OH and I'm sorry your cats beat up your dog and you have to stay at home and nurse your puppy!

JK neighbor

No excuse Be there!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Gary, last time I checked, July 3rd is on Thursday! Don't be stearing snowpuff wrong now!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 29 2003, 11:06 PM)Whew, thanks afireman. I was just grabbing my day planner going what the???????

Thursday.
all is well.
I thought I was messed up at first, but after I checked three calenders, I was sure it wasn't me that was messed up!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 29 2003, 11:13 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 29 2003, 11:06 PM) Whew, thanks afireman. I was just grabbing my day planner going what the???????

Thursday.
all is well.
I thought I was messed up at first, but after I checked three calenders, I was sure it wasn't me that was messed up!

No, you are really ON today. First the list for Capt Rob, now this. The sun is good for you!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Just trying to help out!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

My bad, I'm all screwed up after being off since last Thursday! Days are running together.

Shoulda checked the calander before being a [email protected]$$

Sorry to the confusion!

Still No excuse for Snow!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
We're going. Don't worry.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jun 30 2003, 07:10 AM)We will be there! No excuses. He gives excuses?????

I don't give excuses.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jun 30 2003, 07:40 AM)HA! As your Dad used to say, your middle name is excuse....

Well, then I'll just start going to more and more things without you, since you're always the one who's too busy or tired to do anything.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 29 2003, 11:02 PM)Gary, last time I checked, July 3rd is on Thursday! Don't be stearing snowpuff wrong now!

It's Tuesday, Snow....they are tricking you!

Hi Boss, see you Thursday

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 30 2003, 06:47 AM)QUOTE(Boss @ Jun 30 2003, 07:40 AM) HA! As your Dad used to say, your middle name is excuse....

Well, then I'll just start going to more and more things without you, since you're always the one who's too busy or tired to do anything.

Then HELP OUT........

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jun 30 2003, 07:50 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 30 2003, 06:47 AM) QUOTE(Boss @ Jun 30 2003, 07:40 AM) HA! As your Dad used to say, your middle name is excuse....

Then HELP OUT........

She told you!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 30 2003, 07:51 AM)She told you!!!!
Yeah, but that doesn't mean I hear it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
No, I just won't pick her up from work, since I have the car.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Boss, if you need a ride, call me.
Then we can find some of the LSCN peeps & SOOOOOOOCIIIIIIIIIIIIAAALLLLL!

Snow.....
The girls have to stick together.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts