Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's some potentially excellent news for all LSCN partiers!

Limo World in madison heights has a proposal for us lscn'ers! for those who live within a 5 mile radius of TNTs, Limo World will pick you up at whatever time on tuesday and take you to TNT's so you can dance, drink, and get blotto'd, then drive you home safe and sound!! it's $10 each way per peep, & you have the luxury of coming and going as you please!!
no driving and all the drinking you care to do!

still working on the details, but what do you think? how cool does that sound? yea? nay?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
So, let the peeps that have a farther drive home get behind the wheel?

I think they should offer that to everyone and charge based on mileage.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i'm in for sure, is there drinking in the limo?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 7 2003, 03:22 PM)I think they should offer thatto everyone and charge based on mileage.
i'm sure something can be worked out.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I am SO there!!!!
I live about 1 or 2 miles from there. Awesome idea CK!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Will pay for futher away!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
im in if theres drinking in the limo.
its a 5 min walk for me, so id pay to get picked up first and drink till we get the other peeps!!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Yeah, I thought this was a great idea. CK and I also discussed a pick up point on Rochester Rd. North of 59 once there and back, at a specific time. Maybe another one at 94 and 59.

The biggest thing is managing the pickups. I guess will have to try it a few times and see.

CK, starting this Tuesday?

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
A map quest printout of your house pinned to your chest.
Once your drunk you will have no problem getting home.

just like postage!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Nov 7 2003, 07:17 PM)A map quest printout of your house pinned to your chest.

just like postage!

Tip the limo driver to drag me out of the car and drop me on the lawn.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 7 2003, 07:21 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Nov 7 2003, 07:17 PM) A map quest printout of your house pinned to your chest.

just like postage!

Tip the limo driver to drag me out of the car and drop me on the lawn.

As long as you don't poop in da limo!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
To avoid clogging up the limo early in the day, I --"might"--offer to pick up some Peeps who live alittle ways away, that way if they get a limo ride home their car is there waiting for them. Only problem I see is having to wait in line to get home.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
how bout one to come and get me
i would love to go to TNTs damn who decided to live here anyway.....oh that was me duhh

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
OMG! What a great idea! Great job CK! You rock baby!

Peace out everyone...and have a safe night!

Ciao!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Cool, Ck~Thanks~

Hey, if I give nice tip will he bring me to Troy? I've got a Tuesday I can make it and don't want to drive buzzed.

·
Registered
670 Posts
TTT- Cops are "just doing their jobs" everywhere these days, and there's some real pricks out there; don't need LSCN peeps getting senseless DUIs.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Awesome idea!! I wish I would have been more responsible in the past

The price to pay for driving with even a little buzz is just too high!!!!

With the legal BAC so low now combined with the high tolerance of the LSCN'rs = trouble.

I think the limo service is a great idea. Maybe peeps could take turns meeting at someone house before the pick up and just crash there after the party??? Just a thought. To stay at my place, you need to be willing to sleep w/a LOT of cats and a couple ferrets on the living room floor

·
Registered
670 Posts
To stay at my place, you need to be willing to sleep w/a LOT of cats and a couple ferrets on the living room floor

And some freaky stuff going on with Goose and FC

1 - 20 of 21 Posts