Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to thank Becky for helping me clean up last night after the trashing of the house.

Thank you Becky for helping me.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I fell to sleep while the party was kickin', I remember looking around and thinking you have your work cut out for you. I woke up and everyone was gone, the place was clean, it was like the Twilight Zone. I went to the bathroom to find the only sign that there was a party........ Aajuuuuuuuuu was passed out on the toilet. Pants around the ankles
Still laughing!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 1 2004, 11:31 AM)I fell to sleep while the party was kickin', I remember looking around and thinking you have your work cut out for you. I woke up and everyone was gone, the place was clean, it was like the Twilight Zone. I went to the bathroom to find the only sign that there was a party........ Aajuuuuuuuuu was passed out on the toilet. Pants around the ankles
Still laughing!!!!!!
OMG!!!!! I Choked,my coffee flying out of my nose when I read that!!!!! What a visual!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
If I don't remember, it didn't happen, Right DD

And now Beckers needs to talk some sence into her friend.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Feb 1 2004, 11:58 AM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 1 2004, 11:31 AM) I fell to sleep while the party was kickin', I remember looking around and thinking you have your work cut out for you. I woke up and everyone was gone, the place was clean, it was like the Twilight Zone. I went to the bathroom to find the only sign that there was a party........ Aajuuuuuuuuu was passed out on the toilet. Pants around the ankles
Still laughing!!!!!!
OMG!!!!! I Choked,my coffee flying out of my nose when I read that!!!!! What a visual!

Man, i've been laughing all morning, my abs & my cheeks are getting sore. He must have been in there for at least a couple hours

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 1 2004, 12:12 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Feb 1 2004, 11:58 AM) QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 1 2004, 11:31 AM) I fell to sleep while the party was kickin', I remember looking around and thinking you have your work cut out for you. I woke up and everyone was gone, the place was clean, it was like the Twilight Zone. I went to the bathroom to find the only sign that there was a party........ Aajuuuuuuuuu was passed out on the toilet. Pants around the ankles
Still laughing!!!!!!

Man, i've been laughing all morning, my abs & my cheeks are getting sore. He must have been in there for at least a couple hours
Absolutely no recollection, sorry you had to see that, I hope you didn't lose any eye site over that.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Nope, i can see just fine except for the tears coming out of my eyes from laughing so hard. You're one lucky man! I usually have my camera but i didn't feel like worrying about it at the game last night. I sooooo wish i could share the picture imprinted in my mind with the rest of LSCN. It's better than CBJ pooping on the lawn!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 1 2004, 12:12 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Feb 1 2004, 11:58 AM) QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 1 2004, 11:31 AM) I fell to sleep while the party was kickin', I remember looking around and thinking you have your work cut out for you. I woke up and everyone was gone, the place was clean, it was like the Twilight Zone. I went to the bathroom to find the only sign that there was a party........ Aajuuuuuuuuu was passed out on the toilet. Pants around the ankles
Still laughing!!!!!!

There are tears runnin down my face. Some funny stuff on the board this morning!

Happy drunkards everywhere!! wooohooooo

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Oh what a night, late December back in 69........

But is wasn't back then, it was last night....Oh what a night.....

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Feb 1 2004, 12:49 PM)Oh what a night, late December back in 69........

But is wasn't back then, it was last night....Oh what a night.....

That was a good month, Thats when AJU came into the world.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 1 2004, 11:31 AM)I fell to sleep while the party was kickin', I remember looking around and thinking you have your work cut out for you. I woke up and everyone was gone, the place was clean, it was like the Twilight Zone. I went to the bathroom to find the only sign that there was a party........ Aajuuuuuuuuu was passed out on the toilet. Pants around the ankles
Still laughing!!!!!!
The moment of the night and no camera......................

Thank you for the early morning visual!

Now Jack can be called the Mad Toilet Pooper

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 1 2004, 01:26 PM)Now Jack can be called the Mad Toilet Pooper

·
12,052 Posts
Too f'n funny!!!
I got two text messages from Dookie this morning about AJU. Laughed my f'n all off.
Got to bed at 5am this morning. My head hurt like fifty, this morning.

Great pre, and after party at cotty's. If you weren't there, you missed a good one.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I fell to sleep while the party was kickin', I remember looking around and thinking you have your work cut out for you. I woke up and everyone was gone, the place was clean, it was like the Twilight Zone. I went to the bathroom to find the only sign that there was a party........ Aajuuuuuuuuu was passed out on the toilet. Pants around the ankles
Still laughing!!!!!!
The moment of the night and no camera......................

Thank you for the early morning visual!

How abouts ABU - "All Backed Up?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 1 2004, 01:26 PM)Now Jack can be called the Mad Toilet Pooper

Thats me, and don't you forget it.

ABU BRA ..........ll_l

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 1 2004, 11:31 AM)I fell to sleep while the party was kickin'.............
That's right!!
You and Chris were passed out on the couch with the stereo BLASTING!! Holy [email protected], I thought I could sleep through anything.
We were LOAO!!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hammer it was pretty funny you driving across cottys lawn. i was thinking cool downtown utica, i'm in a little buick and there is a guy in a monster truck on the middle of the lawn... he's getting the ticket for sure...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Still laughing!!!!!!
3crabs just got up and jumped in the shower....I told him ABU's story and he said, "
man, that's funny
".

ABU you'll never live that one down!

We should have boobie prizes for the silliest stunt of the night

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
hahahaha

ABU

Just when i thought i couldn't laugh any harder! Now, if i'm down, all i have to do is click on the picture in my head of ABU and start LMAO again!

Still bummed that i didn't have my camera!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts