Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lot's of peeps are always looking for other peeps in the moot and on the lake.

How about some LSCN flags or windsocks for easy identification?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
at one time there was a push to buy LSCN burgees. I don't know what ever happend with this.
Maybe one of the Captians can answer your question......

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i don't have aboat, but i'd like a burgie for my office wall.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I brought this up nearly 2 years ago. There is a poll going right now for it. Click here LSCN Burgee Poll to cast your vote in favor of an Official LSCN Burgee or flag or pennant or what ever you want to call it. Our great and wise Captains tell us that with 100 "YES" votes, we can move forward on this and go the next step. We are currently at 93.

So vote, voTE, VOTE!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Burgees! If there is enough interest, I can get some pricing together for the burgees. Capt' Mike or Capt' Rob just give me a call!

Quantity always provides for cheaper prices! So all you peeps take the survey!

I'd definately put one on my boat.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
What's wrong with the count? We're at 95 as of right now on the poll, yet 446 peeps have viewed this thread. Since I posted the link, only 2 have voted. So what happened?

Only 5 more votes and it moves to the next step. If you havent voted yet, get out and do so.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Voted 'Aye'

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Those would be cool. I would take two!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Voted YES. First time I seen this message( whats up with that) . Cant find my way around the lake or this web site. I hear some familiar names when monitoring ship to shore these banners will help pin point you all then I'll zero in and follow.If I cant find you ,maybe you can find me.

signed lost again
maybe LOST AGAIN good name for the boat

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(jimidee @ Aug 16 2004, 05:03 PM)Voted YES. First time I seen this message( whats up with that) . Cant find my way around the lake or this web site. I hear some familiar names when monitoring ship to shore these banners will help pin point you all then I'll zero in and follow.If I cant find you ,maybe you can find me.

signed lost again
maybe LOST AGAIN good name for the boat
When you're on the blower and hail LSCN on 69!

On the board, if you cant find something, just post what you're looking for . I'm sure you'll have someone to help you out!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(promo-chic @ Aug 15 2004, 08:40 PM)Burgees! If there is enough interest, I can get some pricing together for the burgees. Capt' Mike or Capt' Rob just give me a call!

Quantity always provides for cheaper prices! So all you peeps take the survey!

I'd definately put one on my boat.
Heather, can you look into this and find out how much they would cost? I'm sure you need some more details, and if they aren't answered in the poll thread then you can just ask the peeps here. I think there's going to be a lot of design/# of color issues/etc. that will need to be hammered out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts