Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A special Thanks to our LSCN boat owners who have shared their toys with us. Off the
top of my head.......these are a Few of the Big Guys!!!!

Hammer for his Spring Metro Rendezvous
Zman for alllll the guests he brings to "Da Moot"
Pandora and Cocktails & Dreams for their Fall Clinton River Trips.
These are just 3 examples and I'm positive there are many more....Help me Out!!!

I guess until you have owned a boat you can truly appreciate the Time and Money that is involved. Look at Hammer's B.O.A.T. Thread for example......They are a huge expense. I know for the XO's we were out of boating for 10 years while we built our house, established our careers, started a family, yada yada ya. Now that were back I will also say that size makes a big difference too. Look at what Hammer's haul out fee......it was $250. I know we all truly appreciate our LSCN Boat Owners that extend these open invitations to all for some "Huge Fun"!!!

Sooooo......."This Bud's for You"
Thanks again Captains for all the Hospitality you have extended to the Peeps!!!

XO

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Well said Scott, I totally agree.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
dont' wait to raise that bud, bill... it's 5 o'clock somewhere!

very well put, xo! i know i appreciate the invites that are extended to me & couldn't begin to fathom the $$$ and time involved in a big ol boat. thank you, truly, for all the hospitality!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
No doubt XO....well said. I'm one that for sure has to give thanks. Last season I keep a list of all the diffrent boats I had been on during the summer....total came to 14!
Thanks to everyone that had me aboard and the only thing I can do besides saying thanks is to buy you booze and gas.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
gotta add Btenn, ECHSUE/Jim Cat to the list and P-29's too!! They, along with everyone else listed are always willing to share their toys with the "boatless" peeps - thanks a TON!!!

OMG -
and Mac (from the fishing forum) - went fishing several times last year bc of his willingness to "trade toys" for the day!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Scott, well said....

Besides sharing their toys with others they also give up
valuable information and time with other boaters to help them out with their own boats.

As I remember last summer, you were the first person to walk over to my boat at the Moot and extend a warm handshake and a welcome to me and the Mrs.

Boating is a costly hobby...

Those who share a ride might consider helping out the owner from time to time to lend a hand... :>)

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Very well said! I hope to be able to get out on my boat more this year, and every time I do, open invite for anyone!
See you at the TotLot!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Well said, Scotty (and you didn't even ask permission to speak freely
).

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
its nice to here someone actually say thanks for going on someone elses boat. as an ex-boat owner, ill be spreading the thanks around this year... (i hope)
but to many people just want a ride, and then you dont here from them again....

good call!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow,
Thank you all for sharing your boats and "Socials" with me.
I've certainly had "Huge Fun" with you guys.
LSCN Rocks!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Excellent post Scott!

Thanks to the XOs, Bill272 & Freckles, Hammer, Pegleg and Bobrob for the boating fixes!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Thanks to Sowder75. Thanks to Jack. Thanks to Instigator. Thanks to Jewels and Big Tree. Thanks to Chuck Econimo...Special Thanks to Hammer. (I even got my own "room" on his boat
and he put up with my antics all summer long, too....
)
Thanks, thanks, thanks...

Wow...I am sure a boat heur

Yes, lots of great times last year...more to come, FO SHO.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Apr 15 2004, 10:39 PM)Thanks to Sowder75. Thanks to Jack. Thanks to Instigator. Thanks to Jewels and Big Tree. Thanks to Chuck Econimo...Special Thanks to Hammer. (I even got my own "room" on his boat
)
Thanks, thanks, thanks...

Wow...I am sure a boat heur

Yes, lots of great times last year...more to come, FO SHO.
yeah...what she said

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
You go, Scotty...

Karen and I are planning on wrestling the title away from Rerun for the biggest LSCN boat whores this summer, so we probably need to start groveling now.

We promise to always show up with a stocked cooler!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Apr 15 2004, 10:39 PM)special Thanks to Hammer. (I even got my own "room" on his boat
)

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Thanks to Hammer for my first trip on the lake this year!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts