Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The enclosed pics are the temporary welding trailer, set up on the back flatbet portion of the camper which I have been living in for the last month.
When I return to michigan I will attach new wheel axles to the welding box so that it can then be dropped off at a job site, leaving the camper to then go on to a campsite or RV park.

After the axles are atteched to the welding box, what you will see from the side view,
will be a set of wheels (identical to the ones on the camper), attached to the very back of the welding box.
That wheel set will ride on the ground, (supporting weight), exactly as the two camper axles do now.

I should be back in michigan in about 2 or 3 weeks

Clothing Sky Hard hat Helmet Workwear

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Tree

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

Vehicle Car Tire Plant Motor vehicle

peace
pete

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
You look Asian in that first picture.

Holy crap, that is where you have been living for the past ... how long?
What amenities does the camper have? A bed and... storage?

The aftermarket A/C is still working well on the rig?

Keep us updated, love hearing your stories!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Welders get back problems too, right? Is that one of those inversion tables you see on those 3:00 AM infomercials?

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 19 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Jason R @ Aug 19 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>pretty cool. What's the thing behind the trailer?

I was wondering that too!

I'm thinking Pete is ready in case that glaring-face 12 y/o pickup driver and FU granny show up. He's gonna water board 'em until they apologize.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Ok,
Yes that is an inversion table. I love it and swear by it. If you have lower back pain or sciatica or even just a crick in your back between the sholderblades, it is the fix all.
but it takes some getting used to the blood rushing to your head.
you don't want to do it if you have high blood pressure or circulation problems.

Next,
Camper, I bought it brand new on Ebay. It is the first prototype of its kind made by Microlite trailers in Indiana.
Go to;
microlitetrailer.com
Look at the VYMERON. Then look at the picture gallery.
They have been making them for years. Several years ago they added a drop down tailgate to drive a cycle or atv into it. They sold a lot of them but had complaints about the gas and oil smell in the camper. They decided to make 1, (one), with a flatbed on the back. And to put it on Ebay and see if there would be any demand for it.
A market survey sort of.

I bought the first one ever made, "the Prototype", for $4600 cash plus they delivered it from indiana to Rugby north Dakota for an additional $750.00.
You can't buy a NEW camper anywhere for $4600.00
On the drive there the guy recieved TWO orders for them from one person who flaged him down on the E-way and one RV dealer he met in a gas station on the way.

This tiny thing has a bed, fridge, sink, 10 gallon "gray water", air conditioner, hot plate stove, porta-potty 12 electric outlets inside and 2 outside, roof vent with exaust fan, 12 volts lights inside and out, 3000lb gross weight with 1200 dry weight, = 1800lb load limit. and you would not believe how much storage space there is also.

I love it. I could not stay in an other smelly, moldy motel with bugs, and a**holes keeping me up all night, nor could I camp in a tent in a statepark ANYMORE, being rained on every day and being eaten alive by bugs,
just to have a freaking JOB.
Where these jobs are,,,, there is NO CIVILIZATION. Motels are few and usually packed with the other workers on the jobs.

When I get back to a REAL TOILET, you know? one with shiney white porceline,,,,,, I'm gonna just sit there till my legs fall asleep, then I'm gonna just sit there some more.
When I'm done,,, I may need assistance just to leave the room.

If you see me hugging the porceline bowl,,,,,,,,,,,,,
It's not because I'm vomiting,,,,,,,,,,,, It's TRUE LOVE.

You know what I really hate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?????????????
I hate it when flys, walk upside down on your a** cheeks, when you are taking a dump,,,
and there is nothing you can do about it. I tell them to stop it,,, but they just don't listen.
I wave a piece of toilet paper down there and they fly away for a few seconds,,,, then they come back,,,
and walk upside down on my a** cheeks,,, again.
I just hate that.!!!!!
Don't you????

i just HATE North Dakota

peace
pete 'theNorthDakotaF#ckingHater' guy

P.S.
Hi, Capt Mike, long time no see.
someone else told me I look Chinese also.
and yes the aftermarket AC works fine also.

peace
pete

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE('theGWAP' @ Aug 19 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>When I get back to a REAL TOILET, you know? one with shiney white porceline,,,,,, I'm gonna just sit there till my legs fall asleep, then I'm gonna just sit there some more.
When I'm done,,, I may need assistance just to leave the room.

If you see me hugging the porceline bowl,,,,,,,,,,,,,
It's not because I'm vomiting,,,,,,,,,,,, It's TRUE LOVE.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts