Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, partygoers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.
>
>A date rape drug on the market called "Beer" is used by many females to target unsuspecting men.
>
>The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere.

>It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs."
>
>"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.
>
>Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach.
>
>After several "Beers," men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.
>
>After drinking "Beer," men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before -- often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.
>
>At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as a "relationship."
>
>It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as .. yikes!!!! "marriage."
>
>Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after "Beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.
>
>If you or someone you know is unfortunate enough to fall victim to one of these females, you can find support groups in most areas. They are listed in the Yellow Pages under "Golf Courses."

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Oct 1 2003, 11:57 PM)>It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as .. yikes!!!! "marriage."
One more note to add is that some of these women will actually withold or even forbid any future consumption of beer by their victims once the marriage is established!

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(beachbum @ Oct 2 2003, 06:24 AM)
I'm a victm

got some beer for ya baby..

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally realized what happened to my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Beer Seduction 101: Yes, it works!

No, it's not necessary...

Helpful if the girl first has beers to get past the flaws of the man.

This is what was handed down through generations of females...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I've found that Belgium and German beers go over extremely well!! Especially if they are a beer connoisseur!
They are so hooked on the good beer that they can't resist!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 2 2003, 12:49 PM)There should be a warning to us woman: Men fart and scratch their butts!

Oh yeah what about the warnings for you gals??? Warning: The person you are meeting is not the person you will be seeing in 3 months!! This is just an interview and you are meeting my representative. Eventually you will find out at some inopportune moment that yes I am human and flowers don't pooof out of my butt. That all of your cute little idiosyncracies that I used to find endearing grate on me like fingernails on a chalk board. That I have craftily memorized the starting lineups of all the hometeams and their individual statistics and will immediately forget them after I get my claws into you. That no matter whhhhaaaattt you say I will forever continue to flush tampons down the toilet, because I know that in the end it really isn't my problem to clean up. And that despite the romantic sentiments expressed Billy Joel is full of Crap and "I Don't Want you just the way you are", so DO go changing to try and please me or I'll make your life a living hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow it's amazing how easy that rolled off the old fingertips!!!! PS Disclaimer: This was a joke and intended for amusement only. Please don't start picking on me girls. I felt around on my neck the other day and after 2 marriages totalling 11 years together I still have a pull string on the back which says, "Sorry dear, My fault"!!! Feel free to pull it anytime!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Ohh $h-t Linda's reading this. I'm in for it!!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Oct 2 2003, 01:04 PM)Two marriages?

Dude where you been? Old news my first ran away with a 48 year old millionaire bisexual mortician when I was in college. Well he's actually a homosexual, you can't be bi as a man -- no grey area you either smoke sausage or you don't!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Oct 2 2003, 01:04 PM)Ohh $h-t Linda's reading this. I'm in for it!!!!

You're darn right I'm reading this. I will say one thing, at least when you meet a guy drunk you know WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!!!

When they pretend to not drink much, pay their bills on time and like your cat I KNOW SOMEHTING IS ROTTEN IN DENMARK.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts