Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok -- So Veronique and I went to a party Saturday night and the host was a past ummmm friend. So we're there and everything is going well and those two start talking for a few and it was all fine and dandy. Then I hear, "Does he still wear those type of underwear?" which promptly launched a big discussion with all other females in the room about my choice of underwear.

I wear bikinis for men. Boxers have nowhere near enough control and briefs are just, umm, no.

I wouldn't normally bring this up but some of the women on this board have seen my underwear and were like, "If Cassie likes those I guess it doesn't matter?"

So ladies, What do you find appealing on a guy?? Keep in mind I need to control that thing from danglin' all around so boxers just won't work.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Thanks for the visual. <_<

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
I think they are cute, I don't know what her problem was

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 3 2003, 07:36 AM)I wear bikinis for men. Boxers have nowhere near enough control and briefs are just, umm, no.
Is there a diffrence between bikinis for men and briefs? I thought they were the same. Sounds to me like you wear briefs dude.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 3 2003, 07:36 AM)ok -- So Veronique and I went to a party Saturday night and the host was a past ummmm friend. So we're there and everything is going well and those two start talking for a few and it was all fine and dandy. Then I hear, "Does he still wear those type of underwear?" which promptly launched a big discussion with all other females in the room about my choice of underwear.

I wear bikinis for men. Boxers have nowhere near enough control and briefs are just, umm, no.

I wouldn't normally bring this up but some of the women on this board have seen my underwear and were like, "If Cassie likes those I guess it doesn't matter?"

So ladies, What do you find appealing on a guy?? Keep in mind I need to control that thing from danglin' all around so boxers just won't work.
i do like bikini's on a well toned man. if he's fat and wears them its gross.
boxers are ok. but everyone wears them.

·
1,218 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Nov 3 2003, 08:01 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 3 2003, 07:36 AM) I wear bikinis for men. Boxers have nowhere near enough control and briefs are just, umm, no.
Is there a diffrence between bikinis for men and briefs? I thought they were the same. Sounds to me like you wear briefs dude.
they are more or less the same except they are not tightie whities, they have different colors

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Nov 3 2003, 08:06 AM)i do like bikini's on a well toned man. if he's fat and wears them its gross.
boxers are ok. but everyone wears them.

Attachments

·
1,218 Posts
hahahahahaha
hehehe

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Nov 3 2003, 08:06 AM)boxer briefs
yes....ohhhhhhhh yes!
boxer briefs.

no offense, hazy, but bikini briefs on guys remind me of girl panties. sorry.
and as for colored briefs/bikinis... never did like those on guys. just something wrong with it imo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts