Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out on the Brunner Runner today with Captain Jason Alred. Had Brian and Mark Torak out. We had some monster hits anyway mark did. He owes me for a Silver Super Shad that a Muskie tore half the side off of. He lifted one out of the water but couldn't get a hook set on it. We had a great time and the three of them went back out after I came in at two. Oh by the way to the two members that are having their birthdays today Happy Birthday I have you tied..LOL
My last trip on the old boat. I'm suppose to have a 24 foot Triton for next season My 75th year on the lake. Bob

·
Registered
262 Posts
Happy 79th Bob and many more! Congrats on the new boat , Will over in Chesterfield (off Jefferson) says Hi too.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Paul.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks One Sided

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Triton not mine its Gregg M's his boat the fishless was totaled in the storm last week so he is getting a bigger one. Bob

·
Registered
320 Posts
Bob,

Maybe we can get enough people on this site to donate a few bucks to buy the ol' Brunner Runner and keep it for posterity. It could be the first exhibit in the LSCN Museum! We could put it next to the Muskie Wall of Fame with a life sized cutout of the legend himself standing in it.

O.K., I might be getting a bit carried away. It's just that that old craft has been a fixture out on St. Clair for sooooo long. Didn't they borrow it from you to use it to ferry bricks out into the lake when they built the old channel lights?

LOL

Regards,

Dave

·
Registered
398 Posts
its mine all mine ha aha aha ha ha <---- (me laughin allthe way to the lake) it will take a lot of donations to get the brunnerrunner from me. there is a $60,000.00 21 ft lund pro v id take tho.. so when ya come up with that ill give her up. i just wish the boat would talk damn the stories it must have. i also wish that it had a memory to lead me to where all the fish are. bob youll be back ya cant resist i could tell yesterday on how much he misses his boat. but anyways fishing been rough had 2 follows and a couple hits just wish this damn wind would die down. hell there was snow reported yesterday morning on the westren side of the state in the lower if i remember last year on the first it was 80 degrees out.
well gota run good fishin
salute
mcm
btw bob happy birthday

1 - 9 of 9 Posts