Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
AKA: Veronique
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got off of work at eleven and I have two tests tomorrow morning. A test in French at 9:00 and a test in Anthropology at 10:00.

Wednesday I have an Astronomy test and a quiz in my comparative religion class. I also have due that day an assignment for religion and an essay that I am supposed to write for a field trip that I went to.

To top it all off, I found out today that the term paper that I thought would be due, like, at the end of the term? is due on WEDNESDAY!

I am soooo screwed, wish me luck

·
Registered
552 Posts
OH - that sucks! I SO sympathize w/ya! Friday I had a big accounting project due, then today I just took an Econ test and Accounting test - I don't think either went that hot! Precalc test Friday and I'm SO lost.
Just got off work myself - I have to get a lot of homework done tomorrow! UGH!
I started w/A's in these classes and Precalc is dropping fast.
Good luck to you!! You can do it!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
You got that right Goose!
MY whole problem w/2 tests on Monday was that let's see.... Friday night was the Bday Bus........Saturday was the bonfire............Sunday was hang over and cram day! haha
Tomorrow I have to get all my homework done.............because I have to go drinking at TNTs! I ALWAYS have my priorities in line!!

·
Registered
8,195 Posts
good luck you! you can do it!!!!!

it's 11:50. what the HECK is my neighbor doing above me in their dining area? wackoooooooos!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 17 2003, 11:52 PM)good luck you! you can do it!!!!!

it's 11:50. what the HECK is my neighbor doing above me in their dining area? wackoooooooos!

Goose, it might be that way for some of us, eventually

CK, be glad HB and i dont live above you
the term "vocal" is an understatement with us

·
Registered
6,260 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Nov 18 2003, 12:08 AM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 17 2003, 11:52 PM) good luck you! you can do it!!!!!

Goose, it might be that way for some of us, eventually

oh yeah baby, harder, harder, F me, F me, do it, HARDER, YES YES, COME ON, F ME, YES YES , OHHHHHHHHHH

am I close?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I am sooo busy myself tomorrow. I have to go to the dentist tomorrow @11 and then make sure I am ready for TNT's 10 hours later.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Nov 18 2003, 01:28 AM)Hey Hazy.................You Suck!.................

J/K!!

I am amazed at Veronique's study habits. It's crazy. I can barely get her to look out of a book to give me a yes or no pertaining to wether she is hungry or not. She read non-stop all weekend, and I mean really non-stop.

·
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Nov 17 2003, 11:44 PM)OH - that sucks! I SO sympathize w/ya! Friday I had a big accounting project due, then today I just took an Econ test and Accounting test - I don't think either went that hot! Precalc test Friday and I'm SO lost.
Just got off work myself - I have to get a lot of homework done tomorrow! UGH!
I started w/A's in these classes and Precalc is dropping fast.
Good luck to you!! You can do it!!

Thanks for the encouragement, I will be SOOOO happy if I even make it through this week! Hope you all have fun A TNT's without me!

Good luck on the precalc test on Friday, I'm glad I'm not taking it!

·
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 18 2003, 12:33 AM)QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Nov 18 2003, 01:28 AM) Hey Hazy.................You Suck!.................

J/K!!

I am amazed at Veronique's study habits. It's crazy. I can barely get her to look out of a book to give me a yes or no pertaining to wether she is hungry or not. She read non-stop all weekend, and I mean really non-stop.
lol yeah, that's why I'm playing on LSCN...

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
oh yeah baby, harder, harder, F me, F me, do it, HARDER, YES YES, COME ON, F ME, YES YES , OHHHHHHHHHH

am I close? [/quote]
Na, thats pretty generic

It would be closer to wat FC was saying when you left the room the last time we "played"

To the subject, i know school can be extreme at times. I've had so much going on, kept a schedule and still could barely keep it all straight. You'll make it through this and finally be able to take a DEEP breath. Just stay strong and remember why your doing what your doing.

·
Registered
6,260 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Nov 18 2003, 12:39 AM)It would be closer to wat FC was saying when you left the room the last time we "played"

hmm, yeah, why DID it get so loud when I left to find the video camera, I'll have to ask FC what the proper technique is

see ya at the "club"

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
It's not about technique baby, there are just some things only a woman can do.
No offense, it goes both ways, there are also things only a man can do............

I just thought about that for a bit. I might just depend on the partner????

No.......i know there are things only a woman can make me feel

Enough said???

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Nov 18 2003, 01:37 AM)Hazy has nothing but time.......I'm sure he'll help our by cooking you dinner, mopping the floor, etc. Just ask him

I do my best to keep her fed.
I am still struggling with this whole cleaning thing tho..

·
Registered
9,173 Posts
i have to do Cocktails& Dreams boat in the morning, then, umm, try to collect some money (which will be a chore after today), then ummmmmmmmmmmmm..................................
i guess go to TnT's

life suxs

·
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
to bed at 2:00 up at 6:00, this week is going to suck!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.