Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got off of work at eleven and I have two tests tomorrow morning. A test in French at 9:00 and a test in Anthropology at 10:00.

Wednesday I have an Astronomy test and a quiz in my comparative religion class. I also have due that day an assignment for religion and an essay that I am supposed to write for a field trip that I went to.

To top it all off, I found out today that the term paper that I thought would be due, like, at the end of the term? is due on WEDNESDAY!

I am soooo screwed, wish me luck

·
Registered
673 Posts
OH - that sucks! I SO sympathize w/ya! Friday I had a big accounting project due, then today I just took an Econ test and Accounting test - I don't think either went that hot! Precalc test Friday and I'm SO lost.
Just got off work myself - I have to get a lot of homework done tomorrow! UGH!
I started w/A's in these classes and Precalc is dropping fast.
Good luck to you!! You can do it!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
good luck, i feel for ya, i have to get up for a 12 noon appointment and then get ready to drink buckets of beer at TNT's, so we are both going to be very busy tomorrow!!!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
You got that right Goose!
MY whole problem w/2 tests on Monday was that let's see.... Friday night was the Bday Bus........Saturday was the bonfire............Sunday was hang over and cram day! haha
Tomorrow I have to get all my homework done.............because I have to go drinking at TNTs! I ALWAYS have my priorities in line!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
good luck you! you can do it!!!!!

it's 11:50. what the HECK is my neighbor doing above me in their dining area? wackoooooooos!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 17 2003, 11:52 PM)good luck you! you can do it!!!!!

it's 11:50. what the HECK is my neighbor doing above me in their dining area? wackoooooooos!

Goose, it might be that way for some of us, eventually

CK, be glad HB and i dont live above you
the term "vocal" is an understatement with us

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Nov 18 2003, 12:08 AM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 17 2003, 11:52 PM) good luck you! you can do it!!!!!

Goose, it might be that way for some of us, eventually

oh yeah baby, harder, harder, F me, F me, do it, HARDER, YES YES, COME ON, F ME, YES YES , OHHHHHHHHHH

am I close?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Nov 18 2003, 01:28 AM)Hey Hazy.................You Suck!.................

J/K!!

I am amazed at Veronique's study habits. It's crazy. I can barely get her to look out of a book to give me a yes or no pertaining to wether she is hungry or not. She read non-stop all weekend, and I mean really non-stop.

·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Nov 17 2003, 11:44 PM)OH - that sucks! I SO sympathize w/ya! Friday I had a big accounting project due, then today I just took an Econ test and Accounting test - I don't think either went that hot! Precalc test Friday and I'm SO lost.
Just got off work myself - I have to get a lot of homework done tomorrow! UGH!
I started w/A's in these classes and Precalc is dropping fast.
Good luck to you!! You can do it!!

Thanks for the encouragement, I will be SOOOO happy if I even make it through this week! Hope you all have fun A TNT's without me!

Good luck on the precalc test on Friday, I'm glad I'm not taking it!

·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 18 2003, 12:33 AM)QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Nov 18 2003, 01:28 AM) Hey Hazy.................You Suck!.................

J/K!!

I am amazed at Veronique's study habits. It's crazy. I can barely get her to look out of a book to give me a yes or no pertaining to wether she is hungry or not. She read non-stop all weekend, and I mean really non-stop.
lol yeah, that's why I'm playing on LSCN...

·
Registered
673 Posts
I hear ya - being on LSCN isn't helping me learn precalc!!
But we have to take breaks now and then so we don't lose it!
Hazy has nothing but time.......I'm sure he'll help our by cooking you dinner, mopping the floor, etc. Just ask him

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
oh yeah baby, harder, harder, F me, F me, do it, HARDER, YES YES, COME ON, F ME, YES YES , OHHHHHHHHHH

am I close? [/quote]
Na, thats pretty generic

It would be closer to wat FC was saying when you left the room the last time we "played"

To the subject, i know school can be extreme at times. I've had so much going on, kept a schedule and still could barely keep it all straight. You'll make it through this and finally be able to take a DEEP breath. Just stay strong and remember why your doing what your doing.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Nov 18 2003, 12:39 AM)It would be closer to wat FC was saying when you left the room the last time we "played"

hmm, yeah, why DID it get so loud when I left to find the video camera, I'll have to ask FC what the proper technique is

see ya at the "club"

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
It's not about technique baby, there are just some things only a woman can do.
No offense, it goes both ways, there are also things only a man can do............

I just thought about that for a bit. I might just depend on the partner????

No.......i know there are things only a woman can make me feel

Enough said???

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Nov 18 2003, 01:37 AM)Hazy has nothing but time.......I'm sure he'll help our by cooking you dinner, mopping the floor, etc. Just ask him

I do my best to keep her fed.
I am still struggling with this whole cleaning thing tho..

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
i have to do Cocktails& Dreams boat in the morning, then, umm, try to collect some money (which will be a chore after today), then ummmmmmmmmmmmm..................................
i guess go to TnT's

life suxs

·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
to bed at 2:00 up at 6:00, this week is going to suck!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts