Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
QUOTE(misterperch @ Jan 3 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>please return it if you have it. yeah its my fault.if i see somebody using my sh*t I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU with force if necessary.have a nice day.

If I would have found it a comment like this would cause me to throw it in the dumpster.

·
Registered
279 Posts
QUOTE(Newb @ Jan 3 2010, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(misterperch @ Jan 3 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>please return it if you have it. yeah its my fault.if i see somebody using my sh*t I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU with force if necessary.have a nice day.

If I would have found it a comment like this would cause me to throw it in the dumpster.

thats a bummer was ur equipt in it or any fishys

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
lol with force huh? so when the person who picked it up, throws out your "bucket" and keeps your gear......i agree with newb, with your approach, id toss it in the dumpster too.

gl though

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
You would probably get a better response if you didnt make a threat. Yeah I would be upset too if i lost most or all of my ice fishing equipment. Sometimes asking nicely if anyone picked up your bucket and could you please return it would do the job.

·
Registered
106 Posts
check at the store, I have to believed if it was found that might be a good spot for someone to drop it off. The other spot might be Selfridge Bait. Lots of guys go there. Good luck. The guys here are real fishermen, and would not take another mans gear. Let us know...I am betting this post will have a good ending.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(mj&g @ Jan 3 2010, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>check at the store, I have to believed if it was found that might be a good spot for someone to drop it off. The other spot might be Selfridge Bait. Lots of guys go there. Good luck. The guys here are real fishermen, and would not take another mans gear. Let us know...I am betting this post will have a good ending.

yeah i know the force thing was out of hand im just upset hopefully it will show up my buddies put together a charity bucket for me........thanks guys i put up a softer post and didnt get any replies sorry if i pissed anyone off

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
i dont think you pissed anyone off, but the approach to getting your stuff back suck'd, i dont blame you for being upset, id be bummed out also, i just wouldnt attack someone cuz they had the same "bucket" as me. i really do wish you luck on finding it, that sucks!!!!

GL

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Yes a little softer approach would have been in order. I too agree that I would be pissed if I left MY bucket and equipment behind and someone took it. But 1 YOU left it, And 2 Threats never have accomplished anything. If someone from this site has it believe me it will get returned we are all pretty much the same we like to fish, hunt, boat, whatever and appreciate each others property. Good luck I will keep my eyes and ears open.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Jan 4 2010, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes a little softer approach would have been in order. I too agree that I would be pissed if I left MY bucket and equipment behind and someone took it. But 1 YOU left it, And 2 Threats never have accomplished anything. If someone from this site has it believe me it will get returned we are all pretty much the same we like to fish, hunt, boat, whatever and appreciate each others property. Good luck I will keep my eyes and ears open.

Thanks, I appreciate that.I'll put an honest report on later.I know we are all looking to catch some fish.

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE(misterperch @ Jan 3 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>please return it if you have it. yeah its my fault.if i see somebody using my sh*t I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU with force if necessary.have a nice day.

misterperch; i found your bucket and it came in handy, i took your poles and tip-ups,your rod holders and your tackle out of the bucket u left, i took a huge s*** in your bucket and left it on the ice. have a nice day! this is the responce u get get for your stupidity

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
QUOTE(bishbonz @ Jan 4 2010, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(misterperch @ Jan 3 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>please return it if you have it. yeah its my fault.if i see somebody using my sh*t I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU with force if necessary.have a nice day.

misterperch; i found your bucket and it came in handy, i took your poles and tip-ups,your rod holders and your tackle out of the bucket u left, i took a huge s*** in your bucket and left it on the ice. have a nice day! this is the responce u get get for your stupidity

he also apologized for that post once he realized it was a bit harsh.
nice first post though, welcome to the site?

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
welcome to the site bishbonz

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
QUOTE(bishbonz @ Jan 4 2010, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(misterperch @ Jan 3 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>please return it if you have it. yeah its my fault.if i see somebody using my sh*t I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU with force if necessary.have a nice day.

Nice first post. Welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE(misterperch @ Jan 3 2010, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mj&g @ Jan 3 2010, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>check at the store, I have to believed if it was found that might be a good spot for someone to drop it off. The other spot might be Selfridge Bait. Lots of guys go there. Good luck. The guys here are real fishermen, and would not take another mans gear. Let us know...I am betting this post will have a good ending.

yeah i know the force thing was out of hand im just upset hopefully it will show up my buddies put together a charity bucket for me........thanks guys i put up a softer post and didnt get any replies sorry if i pissed anyone off

·
Registered
242 Posts
QUOTE(mj&g @ Jan 3 2010, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>check at the store, I have to believed if it was found that might be a good spot for someone to drop it off. The other spot might be Selfridge Bait. Lots of guys go there. Good luck. The guys here are real fishermen, and would not take another mans gear. Let us know...I am betting this post will have a good ending.

Are you crazy society today are full of selfish leeches the guy who picked it up probably doesn't ice fish and is figuring a way to make a fast buck
!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
my fishing buddy lost his deer blind when it fell of his sled by the marina canals at the raft two weekends ago. By the time he got to the end of the canal, he realized it. we went back in five minutes only to find two sets of tracks heading back to the dnr launch. Some people are just arsholes. I think most people are nice. Those who steal will all go to blazes. by the way it wasnt windy when we went out that day a few weekends ago. I believe in charma. Good luck all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts