Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. I hate it when "people" ask me to copy, scan and fax something for them. I especially hate it when they ask for your help, you say yes, they send you and email asking to you print out what is on the attachment. Keep in mind I am not their assistant. I am an Acct. Rep. but in their same department.

2. I hate it when "people" call a meeting on a meeting.

3. I hate it when "people" call a meeting about dispersing work and they invite everyone elses Boss but yours....

<_<

Vent away..........

·
Registered
465 Posts
I hate it when someone starts another rumor about layoffs!
Sometimes it's true, sometimes it's not. Either way, I stress over it.........

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
dont you hate it when you have to get up in the mornign and work all day then go home just to get up the next day and have to do it all over again.

where's my winning lotto ticket, dammit?

oh yeah I seem to remember Drew Carey and something about support group called "everybody".

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I HATE BACKSTABBING BIOTCHES!!!!!!!!!

I FUTHERMORE HATE "BEEN THERE DONE THAT" BIOTCHES WORST...

I ALSO HATE CORPERATE CUTTBACKS THAT COST PEOPLE THEIR JOBS...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I hate when my boss walks in when I'm trying to post something.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
my boss is a perfectionist slave driver.

·
Registered
465 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 5 2003, 04:47 PM)my boss is a perfectionist slave driver.
Yeah? I wish it was YOUR boss trying to tongue kiss me in the bathroom!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
she's been known to do that... watch what you ask for! loL!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
i hate my hours !

when my boss makes me wash her car, and gas it up with my own money

when i have to crawl around on all four's and wag my behind

when i am eating lunch and my boss takes it away cause they want it.

i hate when "they" know your right, but still have you dowhat they said cause "they" are the boss, then the next day they have a brainstorm, tell you to do "it" this way..wich was the way you said "it" should have been done......just fess up and say,....yeah, that would be better
and don't waste company time, my time, our time, customer time, because you are so insecure about your authority that you have to over announce it. <_< DUMB!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
any complaints I have have been drowned out by the sheer joy I have in still having a job and being able to pay my bills...

Got called into the office last week and told "we've decided to keep you after all" WTF??? OK, didn't know there was a plan to do otherwise in the first place...

so, sighs of relief are still swelling large over here...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 5 2003, 04:58 PM)any complaints I have have been drowned out by the sheer joy I have in still having a job and being able to pay my bills...

Got called into the office last week and told "we've decided to keep you after all" WTF??? OK, didn't know there was a plan to do otherwise in the first place...

THE FACT EMPLOYERS HOLD THIS OVER YOUR HEAD PI$$ES ME OFF. HEY FEEL LUCKY I AM KEEPING YOU.

THEY NEED PEOPLE TO DO JOBS PERIOD !

JUST THERE WAY TO SCREW YOU AND YOU SMILE WITH
JOY ABOUT IT....

(BUT IS GOOD NEWS YOUR STILL WORKING P ! )

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 5 2003, 04:58 PM)any complaints I have have been drowned out by the sheer joy I have in still having a job and being able to pay my bills...

Did you wipe off your chin afterward???

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Nov 5 2003, 05:10 PM)want me to smack him for you???...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Nov 5 2003, 05:09 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 5 2003, 04:58 PM) any complaints I have have been drowned out by the sheer joy I have in still having a job and being able to pay my bills...

Did you wipe off your chin afterward???
SEE the answer to all peace and harmony is really beejer's!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 5 2003, 04:58 PM)when i am eating lunch and my boss takes it away cause they want it.
Make em a "Special" sandwich!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Nov 5 2003, 07:37 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 5 2003, 04:58 PM) when i am eating lunch and my boss takes it away cause they want it.
Make em a "Special" sandwich!

DOH !

Jedav Special

·
12,052 Posts
I hate going to work Wednesdays especially 12 hours like today after a Tuesday night out with LSCN peeps.

Man, did I feel like [email protected]

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I hate having to do other peoples jobs for them because they are incompetent morons...

But then again I'm ussually glad I did, because I know the job got done right!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts