Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've all got our favorite shot that we do at the bar. Not to down grade the Pucker lovers or flavored schnapps lovers but I mean the real deal. For pure power Tequila is the breakfast of champions everytime but:

For flavor and power drinking nothing and I mean nothing beats a good "Red-headed Slut"!

Swear to god if you're not careful with those things you can black out almost everytime. Not sure but it must be the Jaeger in it. Have had almost the same effect with Jaeger bombs. Anyone know what Jaeger is exactly made from? Additionally, what is your favorite "real" shot that turns you into a drunken loser?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I prefer just straight Jager.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 19 2003, 02:37 PM)I prefer just straight Jager.
Too much like cough syrup, but does the trick too.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Back in my beertending days in college and those " lost" years after
I use to love to sell the nurses and ladies a Sit on my face, it tasted wicked, warmed you up in the winter and was always a good conversation starter

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Crown Royal.

·
Registered
487 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 19 2003, 03:44 PM)Crown Royal.

Tequilla, Crown Royal, man all that High test, I'd win the battle but lose the war

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Best shot: Drambouie

Worst shot: Bloody brain (shot of watermelon schnapps with Baileys drizzled in so it looks like a ... bloody brain).

·
Registered
419 Posts
liquid cocaine....a couple of these and you will get a buzz, five will get you drunk. they are great, but expensive. they are 151 bacardi, rumplemints (which i think is 100 proof) and jager. i also like straight jager, jager-bombs, irish car-bombs, and nice shot of jack daniels. yeah, any of those will do the trick

·
Registered
487 Posts
QUOTE(Loud454 @ Jun 19 2003, 03:46 PM)liquid cocaine....a couple of these and you will get a buzz, five will get you drunk. they are great, but expensive. they are 151 rum, rumplements (which i think is a 100 proof) and some other red liquor. i also like straight jager, jager-bombs, irish car-bombs, and nice shot of jack daniels. yeah, any of those will do the trick

151 is 151 proof

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heard of the liquid cocaine. Never done it but sounds interesting.

·
Registered
419 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 19 2003, 03:49 PM)Heard of the liquid cocaine. Never done it but sounds interesting.
i got the correct recipe for liquid cocaine:
151 Bacardi
Jager
Rumplemints

good stuff.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jun 19 2003, 03:52 PM)I used to be a big fan of taking a shot of Amaretto and dropping it into a glass of beer. Tastes like Dr. Pepper.
We used to do that with root beer schnapps.

·
Registered
419 Posts
QUOTE(tsunamihart @ Jun 19 2003, 03:48 PM)QUOTE(Loud454 @ Jun 19 2003, 03:46 PM) liquid cocaine....a couple of these and you will get a buzz, five will get you drunk. they are great, but expensive. they are 151 rum, rumplements (which i think is a 100 proof) and some other red liquor. i also like straight jager, jager-bombs, irish car-bombs, and nice shot of jack daniels. yeah, any of those will do the trick

151 is 151 proof

see edit above

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(tsunamihart @ Jun 19 2003, 03:48 PM)QUOTE(Loud454 @ Jun 19 2003, 03:46 PM) liquid cocaine....a couple of these and you will get a buzz, five will get you drunk. they are great, but expensive. they are 151 rum, rumplements (which i think is a 100 proof) and some other red liquor. i also like straight jager, jager-bombs, irish car-bombs, and nice shot of jack daniels. yeah, any of those will do the trick

151 is 151 proof

I think he meant the Rumplemintz, and yeah I think it's 100 proof.

Best shot? Not a big shot drinker, except for a shot of Jack with a beer back. Best place for that? The Raft, right before a big juicy Raft Burger with cheese, a cup of chili and a basket of onion rings!
Mama Mia that's a nice!

Ok, sorry, back to the subject. Sake Bombers are fun. Drop your warm sake into a large glass of beer and chug! A few those are nice!

Also Amaretto Slammers. Amaretto, club soda, smack it on the counter and chug as it fizzes up.

Ok, thanks alot all of you!
NOW I WANT A DRINK!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
A bloody mary when I get home sounds good.

·
Registered
625 Posts
OK I'm not up to speed today from last nights partying, but all this talk of shots is not making me ever want one again!! Yeah Right... Anyway I tried something a friend of mine made at home which they sell at Andiamos I think, but hers were way better.

She soaked cut up pineapple in rasberry stholi's for a week and they are like candy, till you fall on your a$$ after eating too many <_<

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I like Krupnik ( around $ 17.00) Traveler , how about Becherowka ?

Krupnik Honey Liqueur

Krupnik is an ancient Polish liqueur, which traces its roots back to the 1300's. As such, it has been a traditional drink in Poland for centuries.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts