·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang, this takes forever with dial-up!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
OMG you actually were that friggin close, you could practically touch him!! Larry doesn't get it, but Stevie is so HOT HOT HOT!! Blondestreak would have been in her glory being that close! How much was your ticket? What great pics!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL! I told ya I was going to be close! You shoulda dialed my # and I'da tried to get you down there. I looked for the group, but I don't know that many people yet, so with the exception of a few people I do know, I wasn't sure who I was looking for. Did that make any sense? The tix were $150 each (face) plus TM charges. I paid 10 bucks over that from someone on eBay.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Raftguy, I don't think I couldof dialed my own number let alone someone else's in the beginning of the concert!
Too much champagne, but then drank water the rest of the night....Oh well glad you got the pics for the rest of us anyways!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Jewles, where you the one in the middle rolling or the two on the outside???

For a second I thought I seen three swaying?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Dec 1 2003, 04:31 PM)OMG you actually were that friggin close, you could practically touch him!! Larry doesn't get it, but Stevie is so HOT HOT HOT!! Blondestreak would have been in her glory being that close! How much was your ticket? What great pics!!
Absolutely!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hell, I was almost that close for Iron Maiden, which I'd take over Aerosmith anyday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts