Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG!! Aerosmith is undoubtedly the greatest rock n roll band that ever walked the face of the planet! It was cool to run into Korey and Dawn. Unfortunately I didn't see the rest of the gang. Hopefully....... next time. I should have great pics from the 15throw, 5 seats from the catwalk. As soon as I get them developed I'll post them. PINK.... its my new odsession...........

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I had a great time for my first concert in 13 years! THANK YOU FOU!
I will not wait 13 yeqrs to see my next, but it won't be on a sunday night! I have to get up in 2 hours, 5 minutes to go to work!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
What a great time! THANKS FOU!!
We just made our closing visit to WhiteCastle!!

OOOOhhhh boy! G'night all!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Great time!!! Thanks Fou for the tickets, Jewels for arranging everything, Taxman for the bus and BRB for getting us home safely!!!

Loved Kiss, Aero Rocked!!! I had a great time!!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
SPECIAL THANKS TO FOU who arranged this!!

However SPECIAL SPANKINGS to individuals that got TOO DRUNK AND ROWDY and ruined the bus ride home.

As always, Aerosmith kicked butt even better than they did at Comerica Park. Kiss put on a great show and I danced myself silly.

LONG LIVE AEROSMITH

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Definitely thanks to Fou! I think that the champagne may have gotten to some people!
I don't think Blondestreak will ever ride the bus again and well Big Tree for that matter!

All in all it was a great time! I hope everyone tipped the BRBD!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Dec 1 2003, 09:26 AM)What's funny, is that every time I ride the Big Red Bus its like that, and I've only rode it 3 or 4 times. Out of 20 people, only 5 ruin it because they are FLAMING DRUNKS and can't control what they drink. CHURCH OF TODAY HAS AA MEETINGS EVERY WEEK certain people should check into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely thanks to Fou! I think that the champagne may have gotten to some people!
I don't think Blondestreak will ever ride the bus again and well Big Tree for that matter!

All in all it was a great time! I hope everyone tipped the BRBD!!
What's funny, is that every time I ride the Big Red Bus its like that, and I've only rode it 3 or 4 times. Out of 20 people, only 5 ruin it because they are FLAMING DRUNKS and can't control what they drink. CHURCH OF TODAY HAS AA MEETINGS EVERY WEEK certain people should check into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
You're too funny Linda!
You obviously made it into work on time, did anyone else? We're off to breakfast and then to get Ryan! I guess I'll be working out later......

Hey Scott whatever happens on the bus stays on the bus!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Oh god, what a great time. Now to recover from this whole weekend.

·
Registered
46 Posts
What a BLAST!!

I still have not made it into work yet!! I had to sober up in the parking lot before I even attempted to drive home! Too much champaine!

I say we all go to David Bowie in January!

I am so glad I found all of you party animals!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
To funny Dell*cious! You were a ton of fun last night!

Um...who's idea was it to dump a whole packet of crushed red peppers on that piece of pizza I was eatting?

Ugh...that stuff was hot!

p.s Traveler tell Chuck I said thanks for letting me use his facilities...came in handy!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts