Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sat 7th After Raft Party Browns Harsens Island 8pm till Allll NIGHTTTT LONGGGGG BABBBYY AHHHHH SHIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
69 views and not a single reply....How ironic!

Johnny.....we'll be rockin' the bay, allll niiiiggghhhhtttt looooooooooonnnngggg! But, could dingy over to Brown's

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
You know me, I go where ever the wind blows.....

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Aug 6 2004, 07:58 AM)That does sound like a good time but without a DD, I figure we will stay in the bay all night long.
Yeah, I prefer just to keep the party going at the bay anyway.

Are many peeps just hanging out there over night?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 6 2004, 08:58 AM)All i did was keep this day open and am going to see where it flows from there.
The best plan is to make no plans

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Aug 6 2004, 09:47 AM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 6 2004, 08:58 AM) All i did was keep this day open and am going to see where it flows from there.
The best plan is to make no plans

I agree with Melly

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 6 2004, 08:42 AM)Anybody headed towards metro for the Parade of Lights?
I'll be at Cocktails & Dreams for that HUGE BASH!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
haven't been to brown's yet this season!!
hopefully in a couple weekends.

have fun in the bay/brown's!

·
Registered
585 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 6 2004, 07:42 AM)Anybody headed towards metro for the Parade of Lights?
Thats our plan...after the raft heading to metro. Hopefully we can get a spot on the seawall.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Pulled this off another thread....great idea to give the peeps from Lake Norman a big SOOOOOOCIAAAAAAAAL!

QUOTE (damn yankee @ Aug 5 2004, 04:05 PM)
Hey everyone, speaking of hospitality, I just had a great idea! At the Raft, we ALL gotta give Rich the biggest, hugest, SOCIAL!!!!!!! of all time! Hell Yeah!

Good call someone should tell the z man to announce it.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I'm lookin' forward to the weekend since... hell last weekend! See everyone tomorrow in the bay!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts