Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1111 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I admit it...I had 2 whities tonight too

Good thing is I am still comfortable enough to tell the tale...CBJ your hurled them?? I feel your pain bro and am only at the "burping up the taste" stage...

OMG!! That is totally gross! Did I really just share that with you???

Who wants a big kissiepoo??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow! And I thought I was the only one suffering from the "White Death"! Going to the Castle wasn't my first choice but it was the only thing open! Now I'm wishing I had just come home and had a bowl of Cap'n Crunch....

ick...

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
CBJ, where did you end up at? Thanks for coming by and sharing many laughs. For everyone else CBJ, Patty, Rot10, Antoinette started at my place and headed to Jacks and then the Beech Grill, after that we hit a house party.

Nice to meet you "The Warden"!!

On the bad side a good friend was pulled over last night, DO NOT EVER TRAVEL on CROCKER just north of JEFFERSON by the fire house if you have a couple pops. Cops pulled a sting..... 10 cars in rotation pulling everyone over. FYI.......

I did not drive and eveyone in our party was smart and safe!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IM UP IM UP WHAT DAY IS IT????? How much fun did I have, You know its gonna be a good day when you wake to find Whities in the fridge????????

OOOOH S%it I did it agian, a mountian of returnables around my computer, Empty boxes of Whities evrywhere, funny thing, I feel like amillion bucks wheres the party???????

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well I just got up. The only thing that really hurts in my knee. I took a nasty spill on the dance floor. I guess it's my fault from spilling booze all over it. Well my friends hall partied rocked. Great crowd of awesome people. Shoot even tat todd was there. I guess it's a small world after all. Shandog, Pauligan, Fast Eddie crashed it but didn't stay long. But by the time they got there it was winnding down. A lot of bars served till 4am so we hit Gecko's only to find that the only women there were the staff. Than off to Wild Woodys. That was a good time. Stayed there till they kicked us out at 4am. Bunch of people came back to my house where I passed out and woke up in my basement couch.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Taxman I bought Paul a couple decals for the bus. One really big one. Did you see em?

·
Registered
325 Posts
I can copy and paste the icons but i'm having trouble getting my gif file in a format to copy & paste to lscn....getting closer

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
congrats on the 100th post Joe well its next. Any whooooooo. LSCN people Wheres the party. If anyone wants 1 or 10 email me. Im going back to bed. WOW 2003.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thanks again CBJ for the gifts.
to easy drill sargent..still learning
100 yahoo!!!

[ 01-01-2003, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Taxman ]

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by StarSailor:
Wow! And I thought I was the only one suffering from the "White Death"! Going to the Castle wasn't my first choice but it was the only thing open! Now I'm wishing I had just come home and had a bowl of Cap'n Crunch....

ick...
I planned ahead.......... I made 3 dozen choclate chip cookies before I went out so when I came home they would be waiting for me.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rob had a great time, thanks for dinner, the drinks getting us in everywhere. Youve got connections and know lot of peopele. It was a blast. After we split up I went to a house party. Till around 2 or so then On my way home, I noticed an old friend had alot of people over. He lives in my sub, havnt seen hime in a while. So I dropped off the warden and went to his house. It was packed I couldnt find him in his own house, I did a beer bong and like 5 jello shots and then split, on my way home I passed his house. DOPE!!!! anywhoooo good times were had by all. Happy New Year Im going back to bed, for the third time. Thanks agian ROb

1 - 20 of 1111 Posts