Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hey! that's an awesome article!!! wahooooooo!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I love it when peeps make the news.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Tom, you are still a snob to all of us down here keeping it real in the three one third (734 actually... but who knows any better).

-Bayley (south of 8)

·
Registered
991 Posts
I was grabbing my 15 minutes of fame, I haven't seen the photo yet, I will have to grab a paper on the way home. I thought about telling them the East side sucks to discourage any more people moving here!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Great Article. We actually started looking for our house in Oakland County also, but we ended up in Harrison Twp. The price difference is incredible!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 9 2003, 01:00 PM)staggering differences on the houses!!!

I remember being shocked by the prices in RO when I was house hunting....
When I was looking for my condo a few years ago, I wanted to move to Royal Oak, ended up in Warren and a 10 minute drive to RO. My condo was larger and much nicer than the one in Royal Oak for like $30k less.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i know when we sold house i clawson realator said oh thats good your close to royal oak . just thought why would anyone wnat to deal with all the traffic of royal oak? guess its a area peeps want though. if you like older houses and working on them. like the newer ones less work.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
nice shout about the lake Tom & Dawn

Bill272 & Freckles.........when you bringing your upity
a$$es over to this side of town ?

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We've looked...

My job just moved from Southfield to Detroit, so I'm ok with a move, but Bill's still in Southfield so he'd have a commute from hell. Right now we only have to do the commute on the weekends during the summer. If we moved to the eastside, we'd be commuting to work 5 days a week, year 'round.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Sep 9 2003, 02:07 PM)We've looked...

My job just moved from Southfield to Detroit, so I'm ok with a move, but Bill's still in Southfield so he'd have a commute from hell. Right now we only have to do the commute on the weekends during the summer. If we moved to the eastside, we'd be commuting to work 5 days a week, year 'round.
owe selfish hugh......
it's all about you

what about us. i ask again,.....what about us ?
<_<

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Aggressortom @ Sep 9 2003, 03:16 PM)Eddie, I seen that go cart go ripping past my house the other day, when you coming over to take the kids for a ride????
ya did, the little white corvette......LOL

i will need your address. pm it to me.
Maybe sat/sun, work sat, suppose to golf sunday with bro in law and mongo.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts