Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
QUOTE(mikeb088 @ Aug 22 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just wanna know who went to the air show. it looked like a good time. here are some pics i got from my backyard...

thats great, looked like a good view. imagine what they see, flyin all low like that. Great stuff!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
QUOTE(BASSTEK @ Aug 22 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I went with the kids, and we all had a great time. I found esoxfly's ride but didn't find him.

Glad you had a good time Mike. That's what the show is there for. I wasn't there; I was home all day finishing up the last of my bucktail order for Jimmy's.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I'd like to know why law enforcement thought it was necessary to close 21 mile. Maybe just because the show was ending? About 4:00 or so yesterday I had to go up to Cotton to get back home.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
QUOTE(snowman @ Aug 24 2009, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd like to know why law enforcement thought it was necessary to close 21 mile. Maybe just because the show was ending? About 4:00 or so yesterday I had to go up to Cotton to get back home.

Same reason 59 was closed east of 94- the low flying planes over the end of the runway. Because of the rain their second show was postponed, and they didn't finish up until after 5:00.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Caught parts of the show Sunday from a friend's place pretty close to the base - ended up across the river from the field for the T'birds and it was AWESOME! I got goose bumps when they screamed overhead with the 'burners kickin! I'm sorry that I didn't get on the base but glad that I wasn't there with all the rain - next time I hope to get on the base and see the planes and Esox's ride like Mike did!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(BASSTEK @ Aug 22 2009, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I went with the kids, and we all had a great time. I found esoxfly's ride but didn't find him.

View attachment 65772

View attachment 65773

Cool pics Mike, looks like you guys had a great time. Does Noah want to join the service and fly planes and helicopters? I know I did my first time seeing them.lol Fun day!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Ended up going sunday also. I was kinda iffy as if they were gonna fly but then the sky "cleared" up and man was the show great!
Those guys have probally the best job ever

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.