Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a fence installed around our back yard and the fence guy dug right through our sprinkler line. Alan came out yesterday and rerouted the lines. The sprinkler system is working great now. Thanks Alan!!!

It's actually time to do the winterization soon. if you need it done, Alan's the man.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
thanks for the kind words dave. and thanks for the biz!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
bill,

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Should have some bumper stickers made up:

TRUST CHRIST
(for all your sprinkler system needs)

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
QUOTE(Snowbi-Wan @ Sep 23 2009, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Should have some bumper stickers made up:

TRUST CHRIST

by the way, it's pronounced with a short i. like christmas (unless your a cop or a judge)

many times I have thought about running for township trustee. you think with a sign like that on every ones lawn I would have a bit of an advantage?

I used to have a neighbor whose last name was mosses. our mailboxes are next to each other on my side of the street. imagine how the mail carrier felt; "Man, 2000 years later and their still neighbors!"

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Sep 23 2009, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Snowbi-Wan @ Sep 23 2009, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Should have some bumper stickers made up:

TRUST CHRIST

by the way, it's pronounced with a short i. like christmas (unless your a cop or a judge)

many times I have thought about running for township trustee. you think with a sign like that on every ones lawn I would have a bit of an advantage?

I used to have a neighbor whose last name was mosses. our mailboxes are next to each other on my side of the street. imagine how the mail carrier felt; "Man, 2000 years later and their still neighbors!"

Heck, I'd vote for Christ to run the country! Can't be any worse than what we have had for the past 15 years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts