Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
There is a group of us thinking about heading to Algonac Harbour Club on Sunday. Located on the upper North Channel by the Old Criss Craft Factory. They have a pool and nice grounds. Just looking for something different because will be in the "Moot" all summer.
Besides the bay water may still be a bit cold for the little
LSCNer's.
Reply in this thread if interested. XO is in school today so be patient if I don't respond promptly....

XO

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Agonac Harbor Club is great, had many good times there.

Boats goong in today or tomorrow, so I may make it out.

Special THANKS to Paul Zvonec from Premier Boat Care!
Premier Boat Care

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Jun 20 2003, 11:35 AM)Reply in this thread if interested. XO is in school today so be patient if I don't respond promptly....

XO
When I saw your post I thought you where playing hooky!!

G

·
XO,
Sounds like a good idea. I heard they had a restaurant there. I would be interested in breakfast/brunch on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jun 20 2003, 01:56 PM)XO,
Sounds like a good idea. I heard they had a restaurant there. I would be interested in breakfast/brunch on Sunday.
yep! Closed it twice this year

Not sure if they do that...more of a bar

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
XO, we had planned on going over to the Moot after leaving NCYC on Sunday.....Algonac is nice though and the bay water will be too cold still....I'll bump you on the radio if we decide to come up your way.

Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
We're in. We may be spending the night at Metro (Saturday) if we can get a spot. Just let us know what time everyone's heading out and we can try to run together.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Have fun there this weekend, next weekend is the antique boat and car show. So you won't be getting a well next weekend (28th)

Cheers
Tony

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey all,
Sounds like we gota a LSCN outing going here!!
Thanks for the good words about Algonac Harbour!!!
Mongo,
Thanks for asking, but we have Boater2be all ready.
Maybe next time!!
Convincor253 & Freckles,
I think we will try and leave Clinton River area around 11am. Seems to be central for everyone. Maybe run up the Middle and come back the North Channel. I may have to run a bit slower....afterall Dr. XO
is with child. Doesn't matter....that's what the radio is for.
Threecrabs,
Come on if the "Moot" doesn't work!!!!
Let me know you guys....maybe we will call in a reservation. They did say they have lots of room.

XO

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Hey all. We might be game for AHC. We're just down the channel from it, so a Sunday outing there would be fun. Heading to the boat right now, won't be back until for some time. We'll try hailing XO, Convincor, Threecarbs, Bill and Freckles, and any other peeps. We montior 69, so give Campari a shot where you're in the neighborhood if ya want.

This is gonna be a great weekend. Everyone have fun and be safe!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I think we're in, too...won't be able to go out on the water tomorrow because we are celebrating my son's 4th birthday...won't have kids Sunday, so AHC may be the place to be on Sunday...

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well it's Midnight!!!
Been doing outside maintenance today!!!
Will finish tomorrow. Definitely hard keeping up the LSCN
lifestyle and a House. Taking Saturday off to ketch up with
the rest.
Campari,
Heard you were with us at Metro last Sunday thru Hammer
but did not get to meet ya. Maybe next time??? Here you
have little LSCN'ers as well. Hopefully Algonac Harbour Club will work out for ya. Will monitor 69 for all the Peeps!!
Mongo,
What about coming by car??? Make it a adventure!!! We will just say you are a guest of the XO's. Let me know??

Have fun everyone who is boating on Saturday and be Safe!!!

XO

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Jun 21 2003, 12:06 AM)Campari,
Heard you were with us at Metro last Sunday thru Hammer
but did not get to meet ya. Maybe next time??? Here you
have little LSCN'ers as well. Hopefully Algonac Harbour Club will work out for ya. Will monitor 69 for all the Peeps!!
XO, yeah we were there, but we missed a lot of peeps, as we were there a little late. Hopefully we'll get to meet you this weekend. Sunday sounds cool. We're planning on trying to take it easy Sunday, so that may be the perfect activity for us. Give our little Campari some "land-time" to play. He's 4 and he has MUCHO energy!

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TTT

Headed out for Sat date night with prego Wife..Ha Ha
Will check tomorrow if any other Peeps are interested!!

XO

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
HEY HEY XO!
You just better talk nice about that wife of yours!!! ha ha ha! Got your message....we are planning on AHC. Talk to you in the morning. Hope you had fun on date night. We had a good time at the graduation party...even though we missed out on the lake today. What a great day!!!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Well, did anyone end up going to AHC? We came with my parents around 4:00 pm and had a few drinks. I looked for anyone I knew, then realized I had NO idea what any of the peeps who said they were going looked like.

So I walked around a bit, but never saw/met anyone from the board.

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Campari,
Sorry about that. We were there. Got there about noonish and stayed thru dinner till about 7. We had 4 boats kinda down from the Water Tower past the volleyball pit. Monitored 69 for awhile then we were pool side with the kids. What a great place!!! We had Dailey Interest, Bill272, Sociable, Boater2be and us. Kids had a blast.
Parents had a few. Next time we should exchange cell's and the kind of boatswe have.
Next Time!!!

XO

·
Registered
713 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Jun 20 2003, 02:17 PM)Hey all,
Sounds like we gota a LSCN outing going here!!
Thanks for the good words about Algonac Harbour!!!
Mongo,
Thanks for asking, but we have Boater2be all ready.
Maybe next time!!
Convincor253 & Freckles,
I think we will try and leave Clinton River area around 11am. Seems to be central for everyone. Maybe run up the Middle and come back the North Channel. I may have to run a bit slower....afterall Dr. XO
is with child. Doesn't matter....that's what the radio is for.
Threecrabs,
Come on if the "Moot" doesn't work!!!!
Let me know you guys....maybe we will call in a reservation. They did say they have lots of room.

XO

can we get there by car-
if so maybe we will come out to swim and let tiffani meet the other little lsc'ers

let me know!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts