Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaned up all the rods and reels today. Used Simple Green to make those cork handles look new again. Cleaned the rods with it too including the eyelets. After rinsing in water and wiped off I used Armour All on the eyelets to further reduce friction. Cleaned up the reels and respooled my planer board/ dipsy rods with 14 lb Fireline, the new musky baitcaster got 20lb Fireline. The bottom bouncer rod was spooled with 10lb Fireline with the Garcia 5500 getting 10 lb also. 8, 6, and 4 lb Fireline respectively on the rest of the outfits i take with me. All locked and loaded. Looks like the Czarbarge will come out of hibernation next friday. I`m chomp`in at the bit.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Good job bro. Want me to come over and help? lol. I'll be standing in the driveway friday @5:45 a.m. tapping my foot a waiting. I'll have fresh hot coffee good to go for you and buy 2 scrambled eggs, sausage, hash brown's, and buttered toast,and a large orange juice freshly squeezed. From our favorite Coney Island to go.

h2o<----says can't wait!!!! I'm busting Czar busting!!!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Easy big fella. It`s gonna take me all day friday to get her set up to go after getting it out of it`s wrapper. Gonna go thru it with a fine tooth comb and get her set for the long awaited season. Gonna take my time and do it right or not do it at all. LOL Sound familar? LOL

·
Registered
111 Posts
Man i did all that stuff 3 weeks ago, this winter has draged by like a snail, i have done everything i could do to get me on the lake with no friction. changed the oil in the lawn mower, painted things that needed to be painted, fix stuff that needed to be fixed, i did everything i could think of that my wife would have asked me to do in April May June and even July, i cant see the honey do list being to long this summer,,,, but you know how it goes,,,,,, there will be a ton of things that i missed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts