Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to all the members on the board:

snide comments and rude behavior will not be tolerated! we have seen many threads get out of control lately because of smart-alecky diatrades that do not belong on the general board.

if you have a beef with a member, take it up in PM's. do not air it on the board.

also, 'i'm just kidding around' to make up for or to justify your rude behavior is not acceptable. all rude posts will be removed until further notice.

the moderators are getting pm's from quite a few peeps complaining about the picking on and rudeness here and wondering where the love went. NOTHING gives any member the right to attack another member here. NOTHING.

if you are joking with a member, you better make sure you make it clear you are just joking. period.

if you have a problem with this, feel free to contact myself, captain rob, or any of the moderators here.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I haven't heard of anyone's toes getting stepped on today but if I do I have to abide by the 3 complaint rule. 3 complaints and the comments and or thread is deleted. Not because we pick sides, but because it is our responsibility.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Myself and Snowmaker know we are goofing around and we have Pm each other about it! To take the thread down is just NOT RIGHT!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 8 2004, 10:16 AM)Myself and Snowmaker know we are goofing around and we have Pm each other about it! To take the thread down is just NOT RIGHT!

Afireman, I started the thread and I requested it be taken down becuase out of 20+ posts only 1 was about going to Hooters.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
So if any post gets off subject, I guess they should take it down! Whats up with that????

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I really think we should have the option to delete our own threads if we were the one that started it. I've seen other boards that have this feature.

Also, to be able to completely delete ours posts rather than just edit them would be cool too.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 8 2004, 10:23 AM)So if any post gets off subject, I guess they should take it down! Whats up with that????
afireman, it was requested by the author to take it down. i can't be anymore clear than that.

the exchange was getting out of hand, regardless of kidding or not. to the average joe walking in, not knowing anyone or anything, it was not reflecting a good light. i was even taken aback. ok?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 8 2004, 10:27 AM)I really think we should have the option to delete our own threads if we were the one that started it. I've seen other boards that have this feature.

Also, to be able to completely delete ours posts rather than just edit them would be cool too.

snowbi, i'm sure the captains will see this and take it into consideration. i kind of like the 'delete your own post rather than edit' option, too.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
mean nasty mean nasty words grrrrrr

<-- that was supposed to be funny but totally didn't turn out to be

any way, peeps........ just 'cause it's grey and cold and frozen and "inside" these days does not mean we shouls attack each other. Think Sunbum thoughts. Happy Happy Joy Joy or in my case Happy Happy Amy Amy Joy's sister, I dated her for a bit, not really, Joy kept getting in the way. Grrrrrr. I wasn't into Joy though, she was all religoius and stuff.

any way, peace peeps!!!!!! Word

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
watch out

Hazy's gone off the deep end...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 8 2004, 10:39 AM)mean nasty mean nasty words grrrrrr

<-- that was supposed to be funny but totally didn't turn out to be

any way, peeps........ just 'cause it's grey and cold and frozen and "inside" these days does not mean we shouls attack each other. Think Sunbum thoughts. Happy Happy Joy Joy or in my case Happy Happy Amy Amy Joy's sister, I dated her for a bit, not really, Joy kept getting in the way. Grrrrrr. I wasn't into Joy though, she was all religoius and stuff.

any way, peace peeps!!!!!! Word

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
it was crazy, we were crusin on M-37 or whatever road that is in the keewenaw peninsula all the way at the end and there was this hair pin turn at the tip at the bottom of a hill and there was a truck behind us. Maybe, maybe I could slow down in time to make the turn in the snow, but could the truck behind me. Wheeewww. On the other side of the barrier was about a 20 foot drop into Lake Michigan. We slid around the turn barely and escaped with the van and Cassie in tact, but Al was forever changed and deranged. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Off to buy milk for my m&m pancakes.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
i have a feeling people complain about posts that are from people that they don't like or have a disagreement with, not mainly because of the content of the post

cause if it were truly the content, i find it hard to believe that people had a huge problem with my CARTOON avatar of a stick figure dude walking up and peeing on TERRORISM vs. a picture of three dude with their c*ocks covered by socks and sprouting pubes at the top or a wiggleing nipple animation in the same thread

i know CK is well loved so there won't be many complaints on her, and I am well despised, by some, so I have "KEEP AND EYE ON" stamped on my LSCN file

we can't get along with everyone

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Jan 8 2004, 11:37 AM)i know CK is well loved so there won't be many complaints on her, and I am well despised, by some, so I have "KEEP AND EYE ON" stamped on my LSCN file

we can't get along with everyone
doesn't matter if you're well loved or well despised (which you aren't)... if you mess up, we gotta tell ya. hell, we've all errored at some point. no biggie.

there's no prolems... only solutions!
for everyone.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Jan 8 2004, 11:37 AM)i know CK is well loved so there won't be many complaints on her, and I am well despised, by some, so I have "KEEP AND EYE ON" stamped on my LSCN file
Anyone with a stripper pole in there basement can't be all bad.

I got your back bra.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts