Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read this on Bassfan.com

Mini, any idea yet how this affects anything?

I hope all is well and stays that way as far as your situation is concerned. Sometimes change is good.

Regards,

Dave

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Thanks Dave, I still dont know. I havent spoke with any K2 people yet. (K2 bought us, not Shakespeare)

As far as I have heard that irt will be business as usual, but with more horsepower!

I will know more in the ensuing weeks. Currently in Texas working my tail off and wont be home until the 23rd, so I guess no one has to worry about me on opening day

Mini

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
What's the difference between K2 and Shakespeare?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
K2 is the parent company, (ever hear of K2 ski's??...that's them!!).....they also own Shakespeare, Pfleuger, and now All Star....

·
Registered
927 Posts
one way or another, i see another extreme sport sprouting from all of this.

kinda like when rollerblading and basketball merged. or wrestling and football. yikes, that was scary.

madman himself

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Yo Mini,
Do they need any District, Regional or National Sales Managers???

Hook a brotha up!!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
As it stands now Ken, the sales staff from K2 will be taking over. I will no longer be the sales rep in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. I have no idea what I will be doing officially, but I have heard that I will be maintaining my position as Pro Staff Coordinator. We are in the middle of planning for iCast and the Bassmaster Classic.

I should be home just in time for the Junior Bassmasters Northern Divisional on St Clair. Then I will be off to Vegas for iCast.

Mini

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Mini - I hope it works out as well as it can for you. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts