Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would post a pix or two of who I am...maybe others can post a pix of who they are as well.

i'm the guy on the right

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!

I think there is a post of people out there. Snow a little help. I am sure you know the pictures I am talking about.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Welcome to the site, audacity!

There's a thread here, where you can read up on everybody, and there's a photo gallery here, where you can find lot's of pics! Enjoy the site!

·
12,052 Posts
OK, your name is Joe and you have been hanging out with this beer bonging, rockstar guy since the little muscamoot days.

Welcome to the site Joe. About time.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I remember you.
You rafted behind Pandora and I a few years back in Put in Bay. Story Teller was the name of my boat.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Jul 13 2004, 12:50 PM)I think there is a post of people out there. Snow a little help. I am sure you know the pictures I am talking about.

Thanks for thinking of me, but I have no idea what pictures you are referring to.

Anyway, welcome guy on the right.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 13 2004, 12:54 PM)OK, your name is Joe and you have been hanging out with this beer bonging, rockstar guy since the little muscamoot days.
I REMEMBER those days . . . well, most of them!

Welcome to LSCN Joe! All that peer pressure finally got to you!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome to the board Joe, haven't seen you in a long time! Probably since the OSO gatherings. I haven't been on that site in some time, but I think Milord still checks it out.

Hopefully we will see you on the water soon. BTW, whatcha driving now?

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 13 2004, 01:04 PM)QUOTE(cotty @ Jul 13 2004, 12:50 PM) I think there is a post of people out there. Snow a little help. I am sure you know the pictures I am talking about.

Thanks for thinking of me, but I have no idea what pictures you are referring to.

Anyway, welcome guy on the right.

I think I know. CK posted pics of a lot of peeps with, with their respective names. There were 6 or 9 photos per image I think.
Does that help?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 13 2004, 01:38 PM)I say PANCE the new guy

I second that!! Looks like it should be easy enuf!

Welcome to LSCN!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Welcome Joe.......did you ever go buy a gas can yet??

You should come back to muscamoot again soon. Its the same-just a lot more people.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Welcome aboard Joe

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(3crabs @ Jul 13 2004, 08:52 PM)Welcome Joe.......did you ever go buy a gas can yet??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts