Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Geez...Louise, what did I get myself into...

Great pictures Pauline...holy hannah!

Crazy A$$ night!

My legs are so sore, I think I danced 5 hours straight!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
that was a REEEEEAAAAAAALLY great time!!! thanks to EVERYONE who came out! i remember:
tequila
ripping rerun's clothes
hugging cbj on the streets of mt clemens
saying 'hands up everyone' (yyyyyyyyyyyymca!)
drunk dialing the sunbums
HAVING ONE HELL OF A TIME!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Yeah, what she said...........

Are you experienced, Have you ever been experienced..........Well, I have.........

The big red bus is wild! What a great time. Thank you so much to those (CK) who put it together and Steve for driving our drunk butts around and to Paul and Joe for being so generous!

Sorry, Re....I had the other end of your wife beater in that pic.......Hope your tummy is Kay.

·
12,052 Posts
HOLY COW!!!!! What a night!!!
Just got home at 10am!!! Dropped a few peeps off on the way and just walked in.

Great time and good to see everyone that made it out. Probably the funniest thing was when I was on the phone at 12:50am in the guys john and rerun was puking while standing up!!
Looked like a tidal wave of puke!Sorry bud, I told you I was gonna' post it. Somehow missed the little red bus ride back so thanks to Deb, Jetski and crew for the ride to Crews Inn, then to Jewels and Big Tree's house.

I need a nap.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
OMG-----Thanks for the laughs this morning! NEEDED THEM!

Looks like everyone had a good time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
When we were walking back to our car last night 3crabs yells out, "don't step in the puke" just in time........someone tossed cookies all over the road.

Geeez, just remembered this number....We made it home safely (thanks for stopping drinking, 3) and came around the corner, went to fly in the driveway and there in the road is the biggest doe I have ever seen
I think it heard me yell out cuz it was out of there like a flash!

could you imagine getting home after a 30 min. ride and creaming your car in front of your house cuz you hit a deer???? <_<

·
Registered
673 Posts
OMG! If we had any more fun I think it'd be illegal!!
I just woke up (thank you Donna Bella, otherwise I might have slept all day)!!
Oh, we had SO much freakin fun w/you peeps!!
Yikes - suck it up Rerun - we have another night of partying tonight!! You'll feel better when you're drunk again!
Poor Wetbar had to work overtime this morning

Dawnie Dawn you go girl you dancin machine!
Nice meeting you Traveler and Labdog!
A HUGE thanks to CK - BRBD, Taxman, Peg for making last night happen! What a night!
And another Happy Bday to all you November bday party peeps!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts