Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed alot more new members on here. Hope the site has been helping everyone out as it did me. Since the site is free. I would like to see even more guest join as members and get and share tips too.

Tight lines everyone!!!!!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
This a great site. I just signed up recently. Have been lurking around for awhile and thought hey this is a great group with lots of knowledge and the willingness to help.

Seeing as I'm new to the area and it appears this is an awesome local lake to fish out of I hope at some point soon I can find the time to enjoy it and contribute as the others do.

I got the little guys with me and in showing them pictures of the muskie being caught they don't want to swim in the water. My four year old calls them sharks.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Agreed too! I also was a 'lurker' for a while, but decided that I should join and participate; after all, I learned quite a bit for the members here. It really is a great place!

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
I just bought a boat this spring and never really fished the main part of the lake. After spending a few nights up till 2Am reading the posts, I immediately joined. This site has helped me and my now 8 year old son greatly. THANX to everyone that posts. I try to do so when I get out although I am mainly casting for muskie.

·
Registered
88 Posts
This site is an awsome resource! I am a newbee to this site and fairly new to fishing the lake. yesterday was my first time out on the lake in about 3 years. just got a boat a few weeks ago, took my wife out for her first time on a big lake and all the tips and pointers I got helped us to have a great time! With time I will try to do my part

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I have noticed that some members on here. Have been members for 1-2years with only 4-6 post and they was asking for tips. Thats fine but when you use those tips you get from here come back and share a report with us. You dont have to tell where you caught them. Something as simple as 6 walleye, lake st clair, on pink harnesses would be plenty. Come on guys light the board up with reports. It can be done without given away your spots. If your not a member they are alot of really cool picks on here with the reports. The members on here will even give you more tips if you instant message them.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am also a new member, and enjoy reading all the posts. I have found quite a few helpful tips and in the future I hope that there is more that I can actually contribute to helping others. Just want to thank everyone for sharing all their pics and suggestions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I joined the site recently as well. Unfortuantly I have never fished the lake but am trying to get a trip together to come fish it this fall. I am about 5 hrs away. But all the information given is great down here most of the muskie guys are very tight lipped!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jul 29 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You're not kidding, there is a ton of new victims, uhm, er, new members lately. I can't keep track of all of you at once.
So I will say to the group, WELCOME!!!

My name is Grapes and I'm a Quack Head. Don't forget to join all of us in the Sportsmens forum. That's were all the fun happens anyway.

Welcome and enjoy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts