Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, is it ever cold outside. My thermometer says 58 degrees.

My God we are in July. What the heck is going on?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Just imagine what the temperature would be without the global warming, keep it coming.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
It was decent here yesterday, but in Ohio it was windy, cold, and rainy! We got the better deal!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
It was OK in the Moot yesterday.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thats funny I was just heard the same thing from my friend Ed, he came back Wednesday from a 10 day alaska cruise and he said the weather in alaska was better than it was here all weekend.

...but l still managed to get a sunburn

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Dint open pool untill July 4th weekend.. And thinking of closing it back up here in a few weeks. Not even worth the bother to keep heated with this crappy weather,.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Your in michigan ....
My sister just got home from Alaska on sat she said the weather was great. It only rained one day for about an hour and the temps were in the 80 and low 90s.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Looks like we have a heat wave coming our way!

Was in Maryland and it was hot and muggy (88 to about 90!!! I enjoyed it! Started raining and got chilly Saturday night as we came back across the bay....Little rain never stops anybody

·
Registered
55 Posts

We bought a boat this summer, that's what happened!
(At least that's what Mr. Loungello says)...

It's supposed to be 87 on FRI so I am taking a VAC day.
This is getting ridiculous! And do ya notice how it is always nice out on Sunday Evening? What's up with that?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Let's enjoy our last week of July, August is right around the corner, then fall, then snow....

I know...let's not rush it!

·
Registered
530 Posts
wishin it was Alaska - at least we'd have some awesome scenery.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jul 26 2004, 01:41 PM)Let's enjoy our last week of July, August is right around the corner, then fall, then snow....

I always come last.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts