Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me, or did everyone who received the new Cabelas Tackle Shop Cataloge drool just a little bit at the new reels and tackle? I have already circled the reels I want now I just need to get this infront of the boss so she knows what to get me in april.

Gregg

·
Registered
43 Posts
Come on Greg, everyone knows that Cabelas' is for hunting gear....Fishing gear comes from Bass Pro.

We'll let it slide this one time

Marke

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mark,

You know nothing ever good came out of New Hampshire I also have not received my Bass Pro shops catalog yet.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Marke,

Thanks, Hey how do you like your first michigan winter? I talked to my dad and they are getting lots of snow in milford nh.

Gregg

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
I had a great mail delivery on Monday. I got my Cabela's and BPS catalogs and my Infisherman magazine all on the same day. The new Eagle Fishmark 320 on the back of the Cabela's catalog looks like a lot of fishfinder for the money too. But, then again, anything to do with fishing and boating looks good right now.

Jim

·
Registered
17 Posts
Odd! I find myself taking a seat in the john more often at work after I get those catalogs. I just emailed a buddy this morning saying how the old winter stress level is going up. I am already tired of the indoor house projects. I need those catalogs to keep me sane.

GeorgeT

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have to say looking through the Catalog that the Shimano Stella reel looks beautiful. MarkE I registered with BPS last night. I have actually never purchased anything from Cabelas, I usually drive out to BPS to do all my shopping.

Gregg

·
Registered
43 Posts
Gregg,
Winter? This is nothing!! I was just in NH last week. It was my first time back since I came out in September and all it did was snow while I was there. There was almost 3feet when I left

Next time you're at BPS stop by the boat department and say hi.

Marke

1 - 9 of 9 Posts