Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I don't get into the 9 mile jefferson Bp that often. Maybe only a dozen times in the last couple years.
Most of my fishing is in the St.clair river and anchor bay. 9 mile is the wrong direction.
Even so. Everytime I have gone in, without exception, I've been greeted by staff that are friendly, courtious and helpful. This morning was no exception, The only difference, I finally met Jackie. I was starting to think that some of you guys were on the sauce to heavy and she didn't really exist.
Today did nothing but re-enforce my opinion of the store and insured my going back. More often in fact.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
ive yet to meet her myself larry, but the store and staff are great!!!! but like you said, being in the anchor bay & st clair area, its hard to make the drive for a few pieces of tackle, so.....buy alot...... LOL

i also like the fact that her and jerry from Anglers Point, have nothing but great things to say about each others store and i like their determination to help out their customers.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
QUOTE(sshhiittyy @ Dec 19 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ive yet to meet her myself larry, but the store and staff are great!!!! but like you said, being in the anchor bay & st clair area, its hard to make the drive for a few pieces of tackle, so.....buy alot...... LOL

i also like the fact that her and jerry from Anglers Point, have nothing but great things to say about each others store and i like their determination to help out their customers.

agreed it is great that they get along. I am leaving right now to go meet the 9 mile bp see everyone soon

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nautical Mile BP is awesome. I was shocked the first time I bought minnows from them because I asked for a dozen and was given a whole lot more than that. Also I've never had a bad carton of crawlers from there.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
haven't been to anglers yet but i will. all of our sponsors shops are great places and will continue to garner all of my business. When i go back to work they will get more tackle business as i don't buy much tackle anymore marvin allows me to play but not buy much stuff while playing.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was by there this morning, It's open. Don't know what they are called now.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Stopped in today to check out the ice fishing selection and was quite pleased. After reading about all the new supplies Jackie recently posted its worth the visit! She's got the right idea and won't be going out of business anytime soon. The store keeps getting better. Smart woman! Kudos

Fished DNR Launch Crocker: Ice 5" nobody further than the points (even closer in)
Breaking news: Dinks. It's ice time.... be careful.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Dec 19 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>havent heard for jimmys in a while it it still open?

QUOTE(EagleLarry @ Dec 19 2009, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Was by there this morning, It's open. Don't know what they are called now.

You stopped by Jimmy's? I thought they were closed for the season.

I'm gonna try to stop and see Jackie befor the end of the year! LOL

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Dec 19 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>one day I will get to, one day

I HAVE COAL FOR YOUR STOCKING!
JK!!
IF THAT DAY EVER COMES, CALL ME. I WOULD HATE TO NOT BE HERE!

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Dec 20 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Dec 19 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>havent heard for jimmys in a while it it still open?

QUOTE(EagleLarry @ Dec 19 2009, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Was by there this morning, It's open. Don't know what they are called now.

You stopped by Jimmy's? I thought they were closed for the season.

I'm gonna try to stop and see Jackie befor the end of the year! LOL

YOU HAVE EXACTLY 11 DAYS LEFT!!

I SHOULD JUST MEET YOU GUYS UP AT JERRY'S (I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE YET).

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I drove by jimmy's yesterday, twice. I thought he said he sold all his stock and bailed because bldg, needed to much work.
Anyway, OPEN signs were on, and cars in the lot, differant cars in lot when I came back by.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I stopped by there saturday as well. The prices was great plus we get a 10% lscn discount. The minnow count was great. she has a luxar 8 for 299 subract the discount and it's 269 The he next thing on my wish list.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Dec 21 2009, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Nautical Mile bp @ Dec 20 2009, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Dec 19 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>one day I will get to, one day

I HAVE COAL FOR YOUR STOCKING!
JK!!
IF THAT DAY EVER COMES, CALL ME. I WOULD HATE TO NOT BE HERE!

Will do

You better, or.she's gonna whip your butt chef

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.