Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michigan State Police have issued an Amber Alert for a missing 3-year-old boy from Taylor.

Jacob Aaron Rose was taken by his mother Heather Nicole Rose, 20, from his grandmother's home on Beech Daly around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, according to police. The mother does not have custody of the boy, Local 4 reported.

The child is a ward of the state after his parents lost custody because of repeated child abuse charges, police said. The grandmother has custody and the parents are only allowed supervised visits, according to police.

The father of the boy is 20-year-old David Nelson Cole.

Police are looking for a green 1991 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer edition with the license plate 5EWH04.

Jacob Aaron Rose is described as a white male, about 3 feet 6 inches tall, weighing about 42 pounds, with blue eyes and blond hair. He was last seen wearing a blue T-shirt, blue plaid shorts and Power Rangers sandals.

Heather Nicole Rose is described as being about 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing about 200 pounds, with blue eyes and blond hair, according to police.

The child requires medication that his mother does not have and is considered to be in danger, the station reported.

Police believe the mother is headed to North Carolina or Florida. The parents had just returned from Melbourne, Fla.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(brinik @ Jun 13 2003, 09:08 AM)Heather Nicole Rose is described as being about 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing about 200 pounds, with blue eyes and blond hair, according to police.
She sounds hot!

I hope they find the kid.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
For Christsakes! What's wrong with people??

At least, if there's any positive to this, they know who took him and have all the vehicle details. It would be much scarier if they had no idea who took him, I guess. But still, man. Crazy!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I still don't understand what an Amber Alert is or how/why it works.

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 13 2003, 11:28 AM)I still don't understand what an Amber Alert is or how/why it works.

Kind of like an all point bulletin but it only used when kids are missing

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 13 2003, 10:28 AM)I still don't understand what an Amber Alert is or how/why it works.

A while back, a girl named Amber was kidnapped her parents created the Amber Alert Sytem Thingee to help retreive or rescue abducted or missing kids. When I child is kidnapped the parents call the police and if it makes sense they call the Amber Alert people and they alert the media, news and radios. They immediatly bring it up on the air or with words at the bottom of the screen, descriptions and what not and anybody in that area should keep an eye out for the kid or vehicle.

Good Job Brinik for bringing to our attention, we work and live all over and EVERYBODY SHOULD STORE THAT INFO IN THEIR HEAD FOR THE RIDE HOME AND THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS.

·
Registered
109 Posts
QUOTE Heather Nicole Rose is described as being about 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing about 200 pounds,
with blue eyes and blond hair, according to police.

Sounds like she's having a hard time peeling off the "Baby weight"! Christ, it's been 3 years!
Hhmmm. 5'2" 200 and from Taylor......anybody wanna place some bets on the "baby daddy" name?
My guess; Jamal.........maybe Tyreece?

Seriously though, I bet they have him back by tomorrow. He'll be OK.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(brinik @ Jun 13 2003, 09:08 AM)Heather Nicole Rose is described as being about 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing about 200 pounds,
svelte!

i hope he's found! god please watch over the little guy!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 13 2003, 01:12 PM)QUOTE(brinik @ Jun 13 2003, 09:08 AM)

Heather Nicole Rose is described as being about 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing about 200 pounds,
svelte!

i hope he's found! god please watch over the little guy!
Yeah make sure he doesnt get sat on by his mom.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Flyin'Cman @ Jun 13 2003, 01:20 PM)QUOTE Yeah make sure he doesnt get sat on by his mom.

I hope, for his sake, she doesn't get hungry!

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm all about the kids, not to mention the opertunity to beat the holy s$$$ out of the parents if I see them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts