Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
American Bass Anglers is proud to announce the Gander Mountain Collegiate Angler Scholarship Tour (CAST) Bonus Program. The top CAST team by points after the national championship will receive a $1,500.00 shopping spree at Gander Mountain. The second placed CAST team after the national will receive a $1,000 shopping spree. In addition the CAST member that catches the biggest bass at the 2004 National Championship will receive a $500.00 shopping spree.

The CAST program allows College Bass Clubs to affiliate with the ABA. These full time college students can fish ABA tournaments with no entry fee. The top 5 members of the top ten CAST clubs will be invited with no entry fee to the 2004 national championship to compete for their share of $10,000 in scholarships and the Gander Mountain Bonus program.

"Rewarding the top CAST teams fishing ABA events is a great way to create competition between the CAST clubs. The Gander Mountain Bonus program will allow the CAST teams that perform well to buy equipment for the members of their club. We expect great rivalries between these clubs." Said Morris Sheehan, President of American Bass Anglers.

For more information about the Collegiate Angler Scholarship Tour (CAST) go to www.americanbassanglers.com or click on this link. http://www.americanbassangler.com/cast.php
For more information about Gander Mountain or to locate a retail outlet in your area visit www.gandermountain.com.

American Bass Anglers is the largest tournament trail in the world offering over 720 tournaments a year designed for the weekend angler and collegiate anglers. American Bass Anglers provide low cost, close to home tournaments for the weekend angler with a huge national championship the same season. For more information on American Bass Anglers visit www.americanbassanglers.com or call the weekend angler hotline toll free at 888-203-6222

·
Registered
467 Posts
That is awesome! Maybe I should go back to school...you can never have too much education

·
Registered
467 Posts
Start one yourself Jose...I used to work at WSU, and got my Masters degree from WSU as well...If you need a faculty or staff sponsor, I could give you some names of folks there that might be willing to help you out.

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTEI'm a full time college student at Wayne State, but we dont have a club, can I enter myself?

Yes you can start your own.

You can compete by yourself but it is more difficult to win.

I suggest you form a 3-5 man team and enter-up. If your unable to form a team fill out the form by yourself.

You can call our toll free number at 1-800-232-4428

You can find out more about this program at

ABA-Cast program

Or you can contact me and I will guid you as best I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts