Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I am addicted to American Chopper.
The Teutle's are awesome...... O.C.C.

Also monster garage with jesse james

Love this sh*t !

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more eddie. I normally catch it on the weekend after a long night of drinking.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude i know big paul get so pi$$ed at pauly

They make some cool sh*t !

I love the bickering ! lol !
the freaking out ! lol !

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Omg.....I love that show....I watch it when ever I get a chance.....I liked when the one dude put his exhaust under his seat, so while on the road he had to stop and throw his custom made leather seat into a road puddle to cool it off! I laughed my @$$ off!

Really, those guys are really talented....It's artwork............

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
last night jesse gave a custom benz to a 25 yo kid in a wheel chair. they say the kid loved to race, that is how he lost the use of his legs. he crashed his car. it was cool to see them help the kid and give him the benz truck.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Pandora @ Oct 1 2003, 08:35 PM)last night jesse gave a custom benz to a 25 yo kid in a wheel chair. they say the kid loved to race, that is how he lost the use of his legs. he crashed his car. it was cool to see them help the kid and give him the benz truck.
I SEEN IT, IT WAS A SUV, AND THEY PUT NITRIOUS ON IT, AND A CUSTOM LIFT IN IT.....

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Couldn't agree with you more...those shows are sweet...the creative, artistic designs are incredible.

If I didn't own a boat, I would place an order for a custom cycle.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I have to say that is a good show.

I like the barbie chopper they made for that one guy's granddaughter, adorable!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I love those shows! I can only hope that one day I can get a sweet a$$ bike like one of those.

Did anyone see the monster house one where the elec. lied on his resume. I think it was the cowboy house. He spent 2 days wiring a simple switch box. It was funny as hell. He had to check the F out of monster house and look like a total chump in front of the country.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Oct 1 2003, 10:34 PM)I love those shows! I can only hope that one day I can get a sweet a$$ bike like one of those.

Did anyone see the monster house one where the elec. lied on his resume. I think it was the cowboy house. He spent 2 days wiring a simple switch box. It was funny as hell. He had to check the F out of monster house and look like a total chump in front of the country.
Tango 7 and I laughed our butts off last night at that guy. Three days to wire a swich and still didnt get it done right. Brian kept yelling at the TV telling him what to do.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Oct 1 2003, 08:56 PM)Dude i know big paul get so pi$$ed at pauly

They make some cool sh*t !

I love the bickering ! lol !
the freaking out ! lol !
The original specials where cool, but sometimes in the series, it seems like they are playing up the bickering. Kind of like the WWF (or what ever they are called now) only to a lesser extent.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Oct 1 2003, 09:36 PM)QUOTE(Pandora @ Oct 1 2003, 08:35 PM) last night jesse gave a custom benz to a 25 yo kid in a wheel chair. they say the kid loved to race, that is how he lost the use of his legs. he crashed his car. it was cool to see them help the kid and give him the benz truck.
I SEEN IT, IT WAS A SUV, AND THEY PUT NITRIOUS ON IT, AND A CUSTOM LIFT IN IT.....

I only saw a little bit of that show. Those shows are great. When is Orange County Choppers on???
Maybe I should buy a [email protected] tv guide or something... hell I'll look on the internet.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I watch all three, I LMFAO at Pauly's younger brother all the time.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Eddie you are so right, addicted to say the least. I find myself watching the reruns for parts I missed.

I thought the chopper challenge was one of the best shows as well.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I could watch both of those shows 24/7. I am currently growing out my beard so I can trim in the Paul Sr. look.

·
Registered
833 Posts
The premise of the show is to build kick a$$ bikes (choppers)! It's a family run shop and they tend argue alot. It may be played up a bit at times, but it's great tv!
If you like A.C., you gotta love Monster Garage! I believe Jesse James runs or owns a chopper shop as well.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.